My Airguns Of Arizona Adventure Trip

Hey guys,

I recently spent several days in Arizona visiting some friends and thought it would be nice to make a video of my adventures. My friend Tom and I traveled over 7 hours where we met up with several well known Airgunners to do some shooting. We enjoyed some amazing backyard range time at my friend Bobby's place, what a treat it was. I got to experience a testing session with some Nielsen Specialty Ammo slugs at ranges out to 150 yards, pretty impressive. Enclosed is the video of my experience that includes a unique tour of the Airguns Of Arizona facility. Hope you can enjoy! 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu8Nvp_z5qc

Nice vid Dana, as usual! Nice to see some of the people you talk to on the phone! (very good & knowledgeable staff ) loved the hint of things to come by the pilot-springer tech.? also did I see a ”glimpse” of Tom and his evol???

Thanks, was a fun trip and enjoyed meeting a few new faces to me. Yes, you did see a glimpse of Tom. We have both been working like crazy preparing for the EBR. Look forward to showing some more cool stuff soon.