• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My 2nd video ever! My son Cooper shooting

The other day I made my first video with only my IPhone. It was of me shooting a 5” square ABC 4 sided target metal target at 125yds with my FX Impact MKII and 32.8gr. Varmint Knocker slugs at 1000fps. 

After watching the video, my youngest son Cooper told me that he wanted to make a better video, shooting farther so he could post it on AGN. I told him that I thought that would be a blast so this afternoon we went to the range and did some shooting!

This video is of my son Cooper shooting a 6” metal gong at 140yds with the same gun and Ammo listed above. There was a 10-15mph left to right breeze and we made the video on the first and only attempt. We were both so excited!!! I was telling him how awesome he did and what a stud shooter he is when he turns to me and says, “I learned from the best, you dad”. I don’t care if he was lying, I still got all choked up! Have a great evening! 

Stoti

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hP1kaGCUWX4

Thanks guys. I can't even tell you how much happiness is gives me to be shooting and doing other things outdoors with my boys. The fact that they're both good shots and great fishermen is icing on the cake. And yes Eamon, what my son said to me choked me up more than you can believe, he's a kind kid for sure. My boys are very thoughtful and sometimes just amaze me with their kind words or thoughtful gestures. They get a lot of that from their mother, which I'm also very grateful for. As far as the shooting glasses go, yep, we should have been wearing them. We often get caught up in the excitement of the moment and forget to put them on. They were in the basket under the table but sometimes we just forget. I hope you all have a great day!

Stoti