• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning My .25 Avenger Tune

Finally got off of it and got a replacement for my old chrony. I bought an Avenger around the first of the year and set the thing up to where the internet guru's said to. It landed ~2500 on the regulator. Good enough for me.

I fired off 10 shots today, SD 3. 825 fps, 0.96 BC, for my 33.5 that it likes, and that figure in to more than anything I need for the distances I shoot. 50 and change FPE at the muzzle.

I have been shooting dime size groups with this for a couple of months. 25 and 50 yards are consistent and same POI. I knew it would shoot good, but never had any on the spot numbers to plug in.

I'm Happy with this.

I guess I should have added, What do y'all think? I figured that was a given. 😋

Glad your enjoying your Avenger,I`ve had mine quite a while now and overall its a blast to use.

ATM I`ve tuned it for FX Hybrid slugs .25 getting around 910 fps,also detune to shoot Hades and Exact King .25 both these are my most accurate for pure accuracy.

I also have a FX Streamline .22 which overall is more accurate,better trigger but cost over 3X as much.

You simply can`t go wrong with the Avenger. 

Glad your enjoying your Avenger,I`ve had mine quite a while now and overall its a blast to use.

ATM I`ve tuned it for FX Hybrid slugs .25 getting around 910 fps,also detune to shoot Hades and Exact King .25 both these are my most accurate for pure accuracy.

I also have a FX Streamline .22 which overall is more accurate,better trigger but cost over 3X as much.

You simply can`t go wrong with the Avenger.

Interesting. What weight are your slugs and pellets? I figures someone would chime in if I was missing something. That is why the detail.

Still it seems pretty solid??