My 1701 "Suburban Silhouette Sniper" is almost done!

IMHO, the 1701 is not appreciated as much and does not get the attention it deserves. So, inspired by the AA S410 TDR, I wanted to build a low power deadly accurate compact rifle for use in a suburban area that can be easily packed for when I go on local hikes. It took awhile to find a light folding stock, but I found a minimalist MLEE folding stock that are hard to find. The rifle is only 19" long when folded. If I cut down the shroud, I can lose another 4" inches. I then modded some 1720T furniture I had laying around (1720T is getting an FT stock). I am using a 1720T shroud to keep things deadly quiet. I will be putting a nice 2-7X Pistol scope to get the most out of its awesome accuracy. This is the easiest rifle for me to shoot offhand and I can shoot it 2 handed as a pistol without it being front heavy even with the folding stock.
The pests will be thanking me for taking them out with such precision! 😂

1720T Folding TDR1.jpg
1720T Folding TDR 2.jpg
😂

For those interested, I got the parts list to order the 1720T shroud, baffles, and all the shroud mounting hardware for my 1701. The total cost was only $61.20 + $4.00 shipping (Friday)! It fits the 1701 perfectly. I prefer the shroud over an adapter and LDC for this build.
View attachment 334109
Damn, that sounds high on the price. I'm usually shocked at how low their prices are when I order.