• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Muzzle brake for my .457 Texan Carbine (I bought one)

So I have had my .457 Airforce Texan Cabine with carbon fiber bottle and tx2 valve for a few years and love it. I love the weight and shorter size but it sounds like a cannon. So I bought a Donnyfl Emperor to tame it down. And it did quiet the beast down quite a bit but it is so freaking long now and looks ridiculous. The gun actually was more consistent and accurate with it on but it was hard to manuever Especially in my elevated blinds. So I asked around about a muzzle brake and someone recommended Witt Machine and Tool company. So I made a special order online December 26th. There was also a special discount code bringing the purchase price under $100 including tax and shipping. They custom made my brake which will fit my Donnyfl threads. The product was at my door in under 2 weeks. It also came with a crush washer but i had to use a rubber o-ring to get it positioned correctly. I was able to test it last week and I am very happy with it and would recommend them to you. With the porting on the brake it seemed to tighten up my groups and keep the shorter barrel from rising. This will definitely be on my gun all hunting season and the Donnyfl will be on during slug testing and general range time. I will be ordering more for other airguns and firearms as well. They even have clamp on models for guns with no threads. If you are thinking about it check them out. I have no interest in the company but wanted to tell you about my experience. Oh and by the way it looks really cool too!

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0033.jpeg