• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Mutant Standard .22 FS - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigTinBoat

May 19, 2015
Maryland, United States
Well I never thought I would be selling this one, but I just found out that Maryland has changed the law for Deer hunting and we will now be allowed to use Air rifles as long as they are .40 caliber and 400FPE at the muzzle.
Since this is the only gun I have that will come close to the price of a decent Big Bore it needs to go. I want to have the $$ in hand so that I can purchase a Big Bore when one comes up for sale.

This Mutant is in great shape. I've put about a tin of JSB 18.1's thru it. Last I checked it was shooting these between 880 and 890 fps. Gun works flawless. When I first got it back in August I had the opportunity to shoot it at 100yds. I shot a single group that measured 1.75"ctc.
Haven't shot it over about 30yds since. It's pretty much a single hole it this distance. Easily my most accurate gun and also the quietest.
Trigger is adjusted (IMHO) perfectly. I did an "Accent" paint job with bedliner and I polished the wood. I have also added a short Picatinny rail under the forearm for Bi-pod mounting (bi-pod and scope shown in pic's NOT included).
Comes with gun, probe, 2 mags.

$1100 shipped on the Eastcoast. $20 more if you are west of the Mississippi river. I'm on most all of the AG sites and in good standing on all, please check out my login if you have any questions or concerns.

I don't put my pics at any hosting site so please see my add on TAG for pics

http://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=36222

In the one pic you will see the trigger cover plate is secured with Zinc screws. The original screws were black with a hex head. When adjusting the trigger I dropped one of the screws and it fell in a gap on work bench and I was unable to recover it. I was unable to find black M4-8mm screws local, so since the plate is covered when action is in the stock I used the zinc ones. Replacements are available on-line for about $8.00 per hundred.

Status
Not open for further replies.