FX Must have upgrades Impact M3

JSK,
Starlingassn is right on, bought K&L Gen 2.2 Trigger guard when my UUQ Anjoite bipod wouldn't fit OEM one. Offers better bottle protection and slightly larger opening to foster fitting, as well. This extension for filling was the only other "must-have" needed. Lots of add-ons around, mine works great without them so try your M3 first before shelling out the big dollars. WM
IMG_20220821_003550.jpg

As. others have stated, shoot the crap out of it, 3-4 tins of pellets. Learn the gun, learn to tune it and learn to shoot it.
The Impact lends itself to upgrades and modifications and lots of people buy them.
Conversely there are a lot of us who like them just fine without all the added costs.
My M3 is bone stock other than the moderator and scope. It shoots 27.5 gr NSA's at 975 without breaking a sweat and is quite accurate as well.
Once you get to know your gun, then decide if modifications are wanted. Nothing wrong with them, you just may find they are not something you need.

Reactions: jskd82
Must haves? I consider pretty much everything shown on my Impacts below are must haves for me . . . it's part of the fun of owning an Impact:

handles2.jpg

But if I had to pick just one thing I couldn't do without, it would be . . . the STUD quick-loading system and magazines - once you use those, you'll never, ever want to load your pellets one by one ever again.

Must haves? I consider pretty much everything shown on my Impacts below are must haves for me . . . it's part of the fun of owning an Impact:

View attachment 384291

But if I had to pick just one thing I couldn't do without, it would be . . . the STUD quick-loading system and magazines - once you use those, you'll never, ever want to load your pellets one by one ever again.
Those are some well dressed pieces, Yen.

Reactions: yenniedn
To the OP- you never made mention as to what was the purpose for choosing the m3 as a first pcp? Hunting? High performance target shooting? Or popping tin cans at 35 yards?
I agree with most- shoot and learn gun first. Research all do’s and do nots on tge M3, and don’t even mess with the factory tune. As it sits, most if not all factory designed pcp’s in that price range are squirrel ready and tin can target ready up to a 100 yards. If you’re ok with all of that then put the $$ burning a hole in your pocket on a really good scope and your air supply needs.

View attachment 384291

I just received my STUD system last week and it's everything I hoped! Even Vetmx would like it.........lol

To the OP- you never made mention as to what was the purpose for choosing the m3 as a first pcp? Hunting? High performance target shooting? Or popping tin cans at 35 yards?
I agree with most- shoot and learn gun first. Research all do’s and do nots on tge M3, and don’t even mess with the factory tune. As it sits, most if not all factory designed pcp’s in that price range are squirrel ready and tin can target ready up to a 100 yards. If you’re ok with all of that then put the $$ burning a hole in your pocket on a really good scope and your air supply needs.
I should've said this is upgrading from a Marauder. I will most likely be using to shoot birds and rats, mainly 20-40 yards. But I will be shooting a lot at targets as well and would like the ability to reach out past 150 yards. As far as upgrades go I was not looking much for cosmetics, but instead the must have that make the gun shoot more accurate. I do have a compressor and a 6.8L tank, so I'm good there. I went ahead and placed an order for the M3 and picked up CF sleeve, harmonic tuner, Arca rail and Element Helix to sit on top along with a bunch of different pellets and slugs. Thank you all for the suggestions! Excited to get my hands on this thing!

View attachment 384291

That STUD system looks awesome... I might have to bite on that!