Music to shoot by?

That Marshall Tucker is an awesome video.
Wasn’t my favorite band but saw this on U-tube. Chicago Tranisit Authority. Song 25 or 6 to 4, live at the Tanglewood,. Guitarist Terry Kath. This guy shot himself in the head by accident. Can’t say I seen anything like this. Unbelievable unconscious guitar work. What a shame. Not blues, but dirty guitar. Crow

Reactions: theLBC
Marshall Tucker

Damn hippies not afraid to use alternative instruments.

BTW you probably know the band steppenwolf from the way back then, at the same time ( dunno who came forst ) there was a Danish band named Steppeulvene, which translated is steppenwolfs ( plural )

Some think Janis Joplin died,,,,, NOPE she just morphed, changed name to Anisette joined a band named savage rose and moved to Denmark.

BTW Anisette today helluva old,,,,, still rock.

Billy Strings - California Sober (Feat. Willie Nelson)​

blue grass with Willie and this youngster Billy Strings
That should do the trick. :)

I saw Billy & crew one late night on a PBS bluegrass from the cave show (something like that) and liked them so much I bought one of his early, maybe his first, LP's, which was so good I've since bought everything he releases, including most (maybe all) of his collaborations. That got me turned on to Molly Tuttle, after hearing her with Billy, and many other fantastic performers as well. GREAT talent and interesting, innovative and fantastic music.