• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Music @185 yards

R-22 jug,and a 10" 4 bladed brass boat prop hanging from a tree @ 185 have become my Mk2 fps proving grounds -Once I found the the hold off for todays wind it was on! I used the jug to fine tune the prop,which the wind blows profile to me 1/2 the time presenting a 3x10 inch target-Its music to me- tonight with a green hog light and lit recital I,hit the jug then the prop shadow back and forth till I was giggling,actually shot the jug down,could barely contain myself after that,nailing things @185 in the dark with a pellet gun what fun! Amazing time to be part of this hobby/sport,takes all my time anyway.

Jeff-51- If some I phone pics of my target range-a 10 acre,sq.I'll Zoom + - @ each distance and some dinged up noise makers will do -I will gladly take some of my new arrangement and some groups and post them - ,been having a ball-,Need a golf cart.---Brother in law got a phone call that night berating him for letting that guy (me) shoot that rifle with the silencer on it. (royal 500)at that thing hanging in the tree R-22 jug at night,Caller(there are houses back there )bro in law( ya another 150 yards and he,s only shooting a pellet gun).Caller said BS thats over 200 yards(185 actual) and he shot whatever it was outta the tree ,Not exactly the recognition I was looking for. give ma bit -Thanks for asking

Ok Hope I was able to order these- 110 yards hot water tank -little left and back @120 pile of rock with target sitting on them  and left of the building another 130+  square upper left by a tractor bucket and 185 yards tree in center  closer  and  I shot a group with kings and then regular 34s (out of mk2s) at my 134 yard plate liked the kings so I carried it to 185  that is @925 single aim point the bigger dots are old sharpe- anyway lots of different yardages depending on where I park