• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Mundilar Airguns - Lightning Fast Shipping From Overseas

Over the last several weeks I was searching for a FX Crown Continuum MK2 in the blue laminate stock, with no luck. I believe the blue stocks have been discontinued, but I posted on the forum hoping someone could point me to one.

One of the forum members, Autodoc, suggested I check out Mundilar Airguns website even though they are located in Portugal. Surprisingly, they had exactly what I was looking for. Somewhat uneasy about making a purchase outside of the US, I went against my better judgement and did it anyway. Without issue, I received my gun in FOUR days!!! Portugal to Louisiana in four days! I can’t receive an order from Amazon Prime in four days sometimes. It’s almost unbelievable. 

Mundilar replies to emails immediately and evidently ships orders just as fast. I would not hesitate to order from them again if I’m having trouble finding a specific gun here in the US.

The only drawback was that I received an unexpected bill in the 80-90 dollar range from UPS for an import fee. I have no idea what that was about, but anyway, I was glad to get the gun that I had my sights on.

Jason