• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Multiples of the same rifles

Not as of yet. I do however enjoy having a variety of calibers and manufacturers. I limit myself to springers but do own a multi pump as well as a CO2. I've never taken the leap into PCPs nor will I ever. That would be too much of an investment for this old boy at this stage of the game. I am currently expecting delivery of my newest acquisition a HW35K in .177. I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: JDR
Everyone is a Beeman R1 yet everyone is different, caliber, barrel length, stock, finish, etc.

332 R1 montage- double left side stamp, .25 carbine, .22 carbine Laserized, Laser MKI, Laser M...JPG

As a follow-up to my previous post on this thread my new to me Weihrauch arrived today and as expected it did not disappoint. A HW35 standard in .177 caliber with a new style beechwood stock. The more positive breech lock is new to me and I now understand why the model has such a following, its operation is flawless. It’s a tad bit heavier than my HW50s but since I plan on staying with the iron sights it doesn’t concern me. This was a pre-owned purchase from AoA which advertised its condition as excellent. The guns appearance is darn near flawless, it is apparent that the previous owner had mounted a scope or other sighting device but I only noticed it after closer inspection. There is a lot being said about the new style beechwood stocks, personally I like the look but hey I’m the one who took the bait right. AoA’s test reports the velocity of an average of 812 with hobbies.
Another satisfying AoA purchase.

20231111_132320.jpg

20231111_132227.jpg

20231111_132103.jpg