Tuning Multiple pellet feeding damage ?

Don’t ask me how it could happen but I have managed to load 4 slugs into the barrel of my FX Wildcat MK3 . I have shot them out on full power in several shots . They flew all over the place ( safely) . I checked my HUMA modular moderator and found several bits and pieces of damaged slugs in the chambers of the moderator 😓😓. Now I have ordered new internals for the moderator ( aluminium housings were not damaged) . 
Now my question is if I could have done more damage to rifle components than the moderator. Barrel or other parts potentially causing trouble due to my stupid action ? I only had time to make a fes quick shots over the chrony and saw speed untouched and fine . Precision issues are my concern . Will do tests in the weekend but want to anticipate on potential issues by your comments

have a nice day !

Hi

It would be very strange if there was any damage, maybe you should give the barrel a good cleaning in case there is any traces of embedded lead. Do not use any tools that could damage the barrel if you decide to clean it and do not forget to remove its moderator and bull barrel next time.

Regards 

Enkey

Haha... no I willnot forget next time. Indeed I cleaned the barrel already and feel much more confident after the comments that I do not have to pay dearly for my stupid slip of the mind !! I was able to re-shape the internals of the HUMA moderator with a pair of pliers but still I have ordered new internals as I do not trust the strangled parts even when they do not clip the pellet or slug. I could imagine the turbulence pattern is changed and causes irregularities in precision . Or am I taking it too far now ???

Make it a habit to ALWAYS put it on SAFE after cocking it then you check is it on SAFE b4 cocking it again to avoid double loading again. 

ALWAYS remove the magazine AND LDC whenever in doubt.

You destroy enough LDCs this way you may just learn.

Or just buy a Taipan Veteran or HW100 or HW110 or HW44 then it will never happen UNLESS YOU REMOVE THE MAGAZINE AFTER THE GUNS COCKED AND LOADED WITH A ROUND IN THE BARREL AND REINSTALL MAGAZINE WITH INDEX LIVE ROUND TO FORCE A DOUBLE LOAD.

Few others as well however haven't shot them enough to get a gist of their reliability yet.