Multi Shot springer/gas piston

Hello all,

Im new to air guns and want to buy one. I want a springer or gas piston. The caveat is that it has to have multi shot capability! The more powerful the better. I don't care about caliber, noise, recoil, and price is not a issue. Of course accuracy and build quality rank high on the list.

Ive been searching the internet for the past three hours and only found 1 airgun that fits this criteria. Its the UMAREX SYNERGIS 12-SHOT UNDER LEVER AIR RIFLE. Is this the only one??

Due to the ammo shortage Im looking for something I can shoot at the range. Air rifle ammo is plentiful and cheap. I never considered bb guns, lol. But now that Ive looked into it. Im pretty excited to start my collection : )

Id greatly appreciate any feed back. All the best!

The Gamo Gen 2 swarm system is a 10 shot system in a break barrel design. I just bought the fusion because it is supposed to be quieter. But they have the maxxim and the magnum models also. I got the 177 cal. but you might like the 22 cal better. All airguns are pickey about what pellet they like best according to what I read. I'm new to airguns too so still learning. Also learn about artillery hold, that is supposed to be better with the dual action of a pellet gun firing. I really like this so far and I'm a competition firearm guy.

swarmmagnumgen2_withscope002.1609133744.jpg

Gamo "Swarm" magnum .22 (with a few changes of my own). Get the gen2 and save some headaches gen1 had.

10 shots per magazine. Never reload for as many as ya wish to carry. 

gamogen2magazines22magnum.1609133897.jpg

It's cold and I can keep my gloves on. :)

glovedloadingswarm001.1609134217.jpg

Something like 30FPE at the muzzle, the same as some .30cals...

About $330 new.

https://gamousa.com/product/swarm-magnum-22-caliber-10xgen2-shot-break-barrel-air-rifle/

I have one I'm done with. About to clean it up and sell it. It's well worn, about 5k rounds, but less than six months old.

No work done on the "innards", just paint, added a rail. I was thinking of listing it here, but the classifieds section kinda sucks on this site.

Anyone USA can message me for details if interested. I'm in Oregon.

This has been my fix for the ammo issue. Plus, it allows me to shoot at home in my backyard range, or at work at my inside range.

It has really opened up the ability to shoot more. Plus, the mechanics of your shooting NEED to be spot on with an airgun due to the projectile staying in the chamber/barrel for a longer period of time and the double recoil. Follow through needs to be really accentuated. It makes you pay much more attention to the small details overall.

Welcome to the jungle, and enjoy the ride!!

" Of course accuracy and build quality rank high on the list. " Well you may want to define what accuracy in this instance means to you as since you stated you are new to air rifles and are also looking for untold amounts of power. You may find you are going to be in for a rude awakening as more powerful guns tends to me more difficult to shoot accurately for someone new to the sport and will likely find it very frustrating so keep those expectations in check with reality.

Also I believe air rifles are experiencing ammo shortages as well in part for the same reason you are hear looking to get into air rifles although it may not be quite as bad as the pb world.

Hers is a link to the Crosman gas ps[iston multi shot break barrell in 22 caliber. And the AEACFANS promo code is good for 25% off with free shipping.

https://www.crosman.com/product/crosman-mag-fire-ultra-22/

With three misspellings in one sentence, perhaps the code is wrong too?

nogocodecrosman.1609556945.JPG

20OFFTUESDAY gives 20% off (even tho' it's not Tuesday :) )

Capture.1609557141.JPG

Still.. 30 bucks to ship that rifle.

Try AGNATION for the 25% off. And just a small word on power vs accuracy. Pellets are traveling sub sonic. and as you sling them out faster (hence more power) they become less stable and less accurate. My most accurate gun is my Crosman 1701P pistol. Shoots single hole groups out to 15 to 20 yards at ONLY 450 fps. Very low power but VERY accurate. I'm not saying that you have to give up power for accuracy, but that you need to find an acceptable balance. There are some amazing guns out there that deliver the goods,but DO Not fall victim to the more power is better marketing.