Multi cal guns

Heck yeah man! I'm having trouble finding the regs on what is legal in TN. I've seen it places where it says the .35 is legal for big game (deer, elk, and bear) but I haven't seen it on the .gov site. I've emailed to ask.

I emailed FX and like you said you can change them out but the biggest cal they go to is .30 down to the .177 and they'll sling arrows. I may end up having to end up getting two different guns. Which I'm fine with!

and u can shoot arrows when u can find them for sale

So I'm confused when it comes to the arrows. I know that I want to be able to shoot them (for turkey) but where I'm lost at is what barrel, or how do I go about shooting them? I'm ignorant on that part of the air gun world.

Like you said also I may end up getting a .357 and keep it just for deer. Then I'd like to get another smaller cal for squirrel to go along with my current gun. That way if someone wants to go with me I have something they can use so they're not blasting up the woods with a loud gun.

its foam

PY-P-1424_Air-Venturi-Air-Bolt_1501512325.1619621843.jpg

35 I feel is a bit much for small. Just my personal opinion. I have a walther reign in .25 and love it! I just want something for deer. I have a 308. But last season the deer I took had a bit of a gut smell when filed dressed, and they definitely weren’t hit near that area. My theory is the shock wave of you will when the bullet entered ruptured it slightly and caused it to smell. My deer was taken at around 65~75 yards and wasn’t too bad. My brother with my gun took his much closer maybe 35 his was much worse. I may try to get a slower bullet to keep that from happening. But would love to take them with an air rifle plus the turkey!