Mueller Optics

I have used Mueller scopes for many years when I first got into air rifle BR shooting. Their 8-32 Target Dot scope works well and for less than $300 is a bargain. I now have gotten into more sophisticated stuff, but I would not hesitate to buy another Mueller scope. This new 6-24X50 scope has all the features that an airgunner needs for general shooting. It has an illuminated reticle of a design I like best out of all the scopes I've owned over the years. I think it's SFP too which I prefer. Mueller has been around for many years, but I don't seem to see much discussion about them here. You might want to try this one.

Last edited:
I've gotta agree, looks like a decent option for airgunners.
10 yard min parallax and 0.2 increments in the holdover area of the reticle. Two big "pros."

It looks like a MIL reticle with .2 hashes and 1/4 MOA clicks but its possible those are 1 MOA hashes instead.

But "if" SFP, 1/4 MOA clicks, and a MIL reticle, that's the worst scenario to me.

I remember Bobby having a Mueller and the reticle would move around in the view but can't remember exactly if it was the ocular being loose or when magnification was changed???
Can't judge with a sample of one though.

It looks like a MIL reticle with .2 hashes and 1/4 MOA clicks but its possible those are 1 MOA hashes instead.

But "if" SFP, 1/4 MOA clicks, and a MIL reticle, that's the worst scenario to me.

I remember Bobby having a Mueller and the reticle would move around in the view but can't remember exactly if it was the ocular being loose or when magnification was changed???

I was assuming each major graduation in the reticle was an moa but I agree, mismatched reticle and click values are something we shouldnt still have to deal with. At least not on a new scope.

Like always with a scope, would sure love to look through it (WITHOUT buying one).

Reactions: steve123

No Mueller's for me...
Wouldn't mind checking them out sometime...
I had a Discovery that was about as bad as I've ever used, though... no matter how good they MIGHT be, wouldn't risk another. My UTG's are way better.
Bob

Reactions: steve123