• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

MTC Optisan Mamba 3-12X44 IRS (Used)

Classified Status
NLA
Used MTC Optisan Mamba 3-12X44 IRS Side Focus scope for sale. SCB reticle, illuminated. Reticle illumination works perfectly. In very good condition. Everything works as it should. 30mm tube is immaculate, with absolutely no marks or dents. Super clear lenses. Medium 30mm UTG mounts that came with it are included. Has no covers, box or papers, came to me on a rifle I recently purchased and does not work for my use (H-FT). Ideal for Pistol-FT. Will let go for $200 shipped via USPS-Priority/Insured. Payment via PP-F&F. Will be shipped in secure box with padding to inssure safe arrival (hopefully!). On the old Yellow a bunch of times, a few here, all positives except for one nucklehead (Gamyrick). Feel free to contact for more info or tel. cal. Thanks for watching.
Mamba1.jpg

Mamba2.jpg

Mamba3.jpg

Last edited: