• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Mrodair SLRS for Marauder. Do the answer email or return calls?

I've made 2 purchases from them, both the only email I got from them was acknowledging the order. Both guns were received in about a little over a week after the funds were taken from my account. They are not the most communicative company that I have dealt with, but, I did receive the products. They were about the only company that I could find the mrodair b5 rifle from, I'm happy with the guns, but, I only spent $100 for each of the guns, I'm not sure that I would recommend them for their communications skills, but, they did send the stuff out.

Doc

That is VERY disappointing to hear. I placed and order on May 17th, and received an automated reply that the order was taken. The web link says it is still pending review.

Maybe thats a good thing. I have made several phone calls, left messages, sent emails all of which have gone unanswered. Not impressed with their customer service.

I shall stick with Talon Tunes who took care of my order in shipped with 2 days of receiving it.

Thanks for the reply.