MRODAIR.com is advertising this bullpup

From what i hear you need to chge the barrel so you have good accuracy and a couple of other problems. The service of the seller is fifty fifty....some have send back this particular weapons and been waiting for over 4 months and communication is zero...others have no issue with seller.

I think you should look at the price that is selling them now and that would answer all your questions about this gun.......like the saying goes....If it sounds too good to be true....it probably is.

I have one. Maybe 4000 rounds through it. Semiauto function flawless. Power very adjustable.(Like, 7 to 70 fpe.)

Like all pellet guns, it has favorite pellets. As near as I can tell, the key to accuracy with this gun is finding pellets that locate consistently in the revolving magazine. There is no probe, so the effective probed depth is the for/aft location of the pellet in the cylinder at firing. Most pellets fit loose enough to shift under recoil or tilting the gun nose up/nose down.The Beast is such an exact fit to the cylinder length it can't shift, and the wide skirts of RWS pellets engage the cylinder mouth snugly. These are known good pellets.

A lot of the barrel swapping stuff is about shooting slugs. Slugs through the factory choked barrel will work, but keep an eye out for fouling.

I've done great by Mrodair, but there's lots of unhappy campers out there. Look to importing from a european dealer if it makes you feel better.

You may want to think twice (or even 3 or 4 times) about buying ANYTHING from MRodAir.

Looks it this thread to see a guy who purchased a Huben back in 2015. After a year he finally got it and now it's been 2 or 3 month's since he returned it for Warranty work that was to be completed in a few days.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/thread/1482802384/last-1483025158/Expand+Thread

and if you do a search on MRodAir you will see lots of people like him.

Can't for the life of me see why guys are still buying stuff from him.........and expecting anything other then a package to arrive and ZERO after sale service.

I would love to fire one once. Have no use for one but never net an airgun I didn't like.
Search mrodair, thing like their compressor, reviews, service on google. Then perhaps call others. Google map view his address - counts for little but fun- call the BBB in that area, my personal feeling is I would buy elsewhere or not at all.

If you go to hubens web site it list several U.S. dealers ( sorry no idea where OP lives) , well know filks like P.A. and air venture topguns and airgun depot.

Perhaps call one of these wll know dealers and ask them whats up with the hammerless huben?

John