Mr. Hollowpoint

Hey there I've bought used and spent time with mrhollowpoint a.k.a. Robert Vogel yes he's a great friend his products the real deal it's soft lead and in big bore airguns softer the lead the better and in hollow points you want soft not hunter supply which is hard lead projectiles great for practice but you will get lots of through shots with hard lead hollow points mushroom very nice stay inside the animal and does savior damage to inside animal just look inside your animal and see for yourself I've watched him melt his lead sold him digouts and he honestly youses soft lead melts off of impurities before casting he's a very honest man I met him several years ago at Kalamazoo Michigan airgun show like 2013 or 14 Ben very good friends with him and his wonderful wife bought big bores from him about four 45 ranger long barrel five color camo awesum gun first was quackenbush 50 call and two others I've shot just about every sized grain he's got and I have my personal favorites and it all boils down to your favorites what I like you might not like but he will tell you honestly what he's seen and heard from many many others what's working best in your tipe of big bore you have I myself trust him he was just another guy when I bought that first gun from him and several years later where friends i can now say I've spent lots of time at his home ate with his family NOTHING will change that but he's far and honest he knows his airguns and his bullets give him a try he's been around longer than others selling junk and trust me it's out there sum bullets will and can trash your barrel soft leads the only thing I shoot oh and very little cleaning with soft lead I've shot nearly 3000 plus bullets and still shooting without cleaning cuz there's nothing there to clean knowing what your putting in your guns half the battle and these are facts