• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

MOWIAA…

MOWIAA… Minute of What I’m Aiming At… I fully understand that I am not a benchrest shooter. The accuracy and precision they are capable of is beyond my ability. Yes, I get good groups at my practical airgun ranges. But lack the discipline and desire to pursue tiny groups. I mostly like to plink and pest with some targets thrown in to confirm ballistics. For me, simply hitting what I’m aiming at is enough. Miss or hit! The misses keep me trying, the hits make me giggle like a kid.

I suffer from groupophobia.... I'll be doing a really good group and then will throw a shot. As well, apparently I have performance anxiety with shooting... seems when I'm shooting with friends (something unfortunately I rarely do) I get the jitters and cant seem to do MOWIAA and rather shoot MOAOTDP. Minute Of All Over The Damn Place!

I suffer from groupophobia.... I'll be doing a really good group and then will throw a shot. As well, apparently I have performance anxiety with shooting... seems when I'm shooting with friends (something unfortunately I rarely do) I get the jitters and cant seem to do MOWIAA and rather shoot MOAOTDP. Minute Of All Over The Damn Place!
Performance anxiety…? Eff dat! I shoot to relax, at work and the rest of my life I have to perform to expectations… Shooting is strictly for the fun and brief escape from it all. Misses? Bad groups? Flyers? Means I’m out shooting not doing chores.🙈

Performance anxiety…? Eff dat! I shoot to relax, at work and the rest of my life I have to perform to expectations… Shooting is strictly for the fun and brief escape from it all. Misses? Bad groups? Flyers? Means I’m out shooting not doing chores.🙈
Tis the truth... but one would think with as much lead as I throw down range I would be a much better shot!! But you are correct, sir... when I'm not thinking about it and relaxing, pellets land properly. Definitely a mental game!

Reactions: Nattboy and sekiar
Shoot soup cans. Big target at 55 yards. Even when I miss the spot I am aiming at chances are good I will still hit the can.
I like big cans and I cannot lie…🤓

IMG_0979.jpeg

Luis, you truly enjoy just shooting...something I need to improve on! Nice pic sir.
Hey! You helped start it all for me with the BRKs and I will forever be grateful… plinking is but a therapy session in disguise. The improving part as it pertains to your shooting? Simply getting to shoot is the joy, joy needs no improvement. Bringing no outside worries to those brief moments we get to be boys. 🙏

Hey! You helped start it all for me with the BRKs and I will forever be grateful… plinking is but a therapy session in disguise. The improving part as it pertains to your shooting? Simply getting to shoot is the joy, joy needs no improvement. Bringing no outside worries to those brief moments we get to be boys. 🙏
Thank you! I truly understand your thinking and it's in a good place...I am getting there with that mentality, to simply enjoy shooting! 🙏

Reactions: Nattboy