Moving targets

Caldwell has a moving target if you can find one. I haven’t seen since before Covid.

FC2DB303-972C-475E-8D65-014CD9687169.png

Other than the really silly expensive airgun version of the Texas Star, what options exist out there for moving targets?
I like to attach bits of steel [steel silhouettes ranging from an inch to 4 inches work great] to strings and hang them in various locations, then; try a string of shots on same target in 30 seconds [or whatever time limit] to ensure that the target is spinning or waving about from previous shot. Plus it's almost always windy here so having them moving on first shot is done by nature 90% of the time for me[if not, sometimes I twirl up the string then head back to my shooting spot and shoot before it stops.] Sort of an animal on the move while I'm walking scenario 🎩🤙

I have a zip line that I hang a weight off and then hang a plastic jug (or whatever) off said weight. It's really freaking hard to hit as the target swings side to side and back and forth as the whole thing accelerates along the length of the zip line.... there's a lot of unpredictable movement.

You can shoot at it straight on (coming towards you like a charging bear) or from the side. Super fun with the AEA semi auto with a red dot, but I can usually only get 1 or 2 shots off per run, and I miss about 3/4 of the time lol.