• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Moving out of the country.

Classified Status
SOLD
I thank and each and everyone of you for your time in contacting me for the sale of my Airguns, most of them were sold for almost the original purchase price.

I know and understand everyone is always looking for a good deal, I did not feel like parting from them for less forty % offers, I am grateful there are individuals out there that value, the time and effort individuals like me put into buying and maintaining their Ariguns like new.

Until next time, good luck and good shooting!!!

I have to leave the US and will not be able to bring my Airguns with me, so I must sell them all. I have a nice variety of brands and mostly .177 and .22 Calibers.
A few are .25 Cal. I apologize for not replying to some of the previous messages, as I have had too many things going on plus all the packing and selling other house goods.
But I am here and ready to message back.

KalibrGun Kricket Mini Carabine .22 Cal. $1295.00
KalibrGun Kricket Bullpup, Custom But plate in .22 caliber. $1295.00 Ea.

KalibrGun Kricket Long Carabine .22 Cal. $1300.00
Vulcan Tactical .22 wood stock super accurate with upgraded sidelever. $1250.00. Includes thread adaptor.

Taipan Mutant Gen 1 .22 Caliber CZ Barrel, with a custom South African Zebra-wood stock, original stock will be shipped also. $1350.00

I have Two Redwolf Daystate .177 and .22 in Red Laminate wood, in box like new.
1st Gen. High-power both Rifles. $2250.00 Ea. Accessories shown in pictures are extra.

FX Impact MK I, super accurate and powerful, with different barrels, $2250.00 I will include the different caliber barrels probes and some ammo. .22 - .25 and also the custom long bottom rail.
All of my Ariguns guns are super accurate as I have been lucky with them, I had an issue with the FX Impact when I first got it, but they exchanged it and it is now a beast, it was recently re-sealed by an expert Airgun Smith.

FX Crown Blue Laminate Gen II, with probes barrels and magazines for two calibers like new. .22 - .25 $2195.00.
FX Royale 400 in Walnut Stock Gen 1 .22 also like new. $1350.00.

FX Royale 500 1st Gen. .25 Cal. Black Polymer $1050.00.

Two Brocock Compatto Gen 1 .177 rifle $775.00 and also a great little Brocock ELITE pistol also in .177. $395.00

FX Wildcats MK I, .22 & .25 $1250.00 EA. and an
FX Streamline Mk I, .177 in Grey Laminate. $1190.00

JK-Hann .22 like new only used once and it was stored. $625.00.
Hatsan BT65 .22 Caliber Polymer stock like new, only used once. $465.00.

Benjamin Marauder .177 . $395.00. in Original stock.

I also have several Scopes that I need to sell as well as, other Airgun-suppressors, mounts, and other shooting accessories.

All are rated for PCP Airgun use don't know about Springer-Airgun use.

Only serious offers please.
Best Offers please be considerate as these are like new Airguns that have very little to NO signs of wear.

Please contact me for more images and pricing.

Scope rings, carrying cases and other accessories are not included unless specified, or if you are interested please ask me and we can come to an arrangement.

PayPal + only friends/family, Money Order, or VENMO. Shipping and insurance extra (estimate can be given with zipcode).
I will reply ASAP.
Thanks for your time!

Brocock Compatto .177.jpeg

Brocock Elite .177 Pistol.jpeg

DAYSTATE Redwolf .177 Highpower Breech.jpeg

DAYSTATE Redwolf .177 Highpower.jpeg

FX CROWN Blue Laminate.jpeg

FX Impact in Different Calibers.jpeg

FX Royale 400 .22 Walnut Stock Breech.jpeg

FX Royale 400 .22 Walnut Stock.jpeg

FX Royale 500 .25 Cal.jpeg

FX Streamline .177 Grey Laminate Breech.jpeg