• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

MOTORHEADS AG Tuning ... is shut down until further notice being @ April 2024

Shoulder Surgery in a few weeks ( Rotator cuff ) and my right side too being RH dominate ... This is going to keep me out of the shop for likely many months 🤒
As well may be absent on the AG forums for a spell of time.
* So if you reach out to me & get no responses ... this is the why for.

Scott S
Hope you have an successful surgery, a fast recovery and not pain.

This forum needs your knowledge and experience !!!!

Best of the best for you and your family !!

Scott, that sounds pretty serious.
Glad you got good doctors around in the US. Some countries aren't as blessed with quality medical services. 👍🏼

I imagine this being really tough not being able to do what you enjoy doing and what you're so good at.

Maybe, this unwanted life event provides opportunity to develop new interests, abilities, or just appreciation for the blessing of a body that can still move. (Made me think of the "parking lot beggar" in my neck of the city, sitting there in his wheelchair, snoring away at 11pm with no place to go....)

Thanks for all your contributions to the forums and to the gun projects that airgunners send you to work on.
You will be missed for the time.

Recover soon, Scott. 👍🏼

From Peru,
Matthias

Tore my left shoulder supraspinatus in two and had repaired, tore it apart again working out and had it repaired, and tore it again falling and had it repaired all within a 5 year period,Doctor said next tear will require a total replacement..I tore my right supraspinatus and had it repaired two years ago.There is no quick and easy, painless shoulder surgery. Stick to rehab, work on getting your range of motion back, strength will come and GIVE IT TIME. I tore mine the second time by wanting it all now and NOT being patient after I was released from rehab. I lost considerable strength in my shoulders after each surgery and was never able to get it back, but I was in my 50's with my left and early 60's with my right. Youth is your friend.

Shoulder Surgery in a few weeks ( Rotator cuff ) and my right side too being RH dominate ... This is going to keep me out of the shop for likely many months 🤒
As well may be absent on the AG forums for a spell of time.
* So if you reach out to me & get no responses ... this is the why for.

Scott S
Follow the surgeon's & therapist's advice , do the therapy and DO NOT go above and beyond. I've had the same surgery years ago, resulting from a fall.I had complications to due inner sutures releasing prematurely . Now I've had both shoulders done w/ a Total Reverse replacement in less than two years . I got a bit "antsy" with the last one & overdid things that have haunted me now for months. AND I took a backward fall in the Man Cave that didn't help. Xrays 2 weeks ago showed no damage to the " manufactured parts", so I've just pulled and strained some "original " stuff ! Hope the surgery goes well and you heal quickly.