MOTORHEADS AG Tuning ... is shut down until further notice being @ April 2024

Shoulder Surgery in a few weeks ( Rotator cuff ) and my right side too being RH dominate ... This is going to keep me out of the shop for likely many months 🤒
As well may be absent on the AG forums for a spell of time.
* So if you reach out to me & get no responses ... this is the why for.

Scott S
Gook luck with your adventure 😎 please do everything your doctor has you do, AND DO NOT DO WHAT HE TELLS YOU NOT TO DO > , serious experience here . P.S. exercise's you do before your surgery are the best thing to make it a lot easier after .

Sorry to hear, Scott. In addition to missing having you around no one should have to go through that. Went up this past weekend to visit a buddy who had his done the week before. OPENING DAY OF BOW SEASON AND WE WENT TO THE RANCH AND COULDN’T EVEN SHOOT! It’s terrible LOL. Heal quickly and ditto what beerthief said. It’s why my buddy had to have his done again.

Hey Scott

You will be fine. May not be as many months in recovery as you think, but the pre and post rehab exercises shortened my knee replacement recovery by two or three months. I had a great Physical Therapist and went three times weekly for 2 months after surgery.

A good friend had this same rotator cuff surgery and may weigh in, but he is a regular Tennis player and likes to shoot. My recollection was that he did very well.

Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Tom

Shoulder Surgery in a few weeks ( Rotator cuff ) and my right side too being RH dominate ... This is going to keep me out of the shop for likely many months 🤒
As well may be absent on the AG forums for a spell of time.
* So if you reach out to me & get no responses ... this is the why for.

Scott S
I pray all goes well, God's speed in your recovery!

Get well fast, brother Scott. My old man had a shoulder and a knee done after suffering for 25+ years. The medical state of the art has jumped forward by huge amounts. The medicos had him up and walking on the new knee within 4 hours of waking up in recovery.

Same with his 4x bypass he just had at 82 years old. Up and walking the same day. Heart surgery has been a bit slower recovery overall, but the standards apply. Push as hard as the therapist asks and you will have good results.

Reactions: SHOMER