• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Motorhead is the man!

Hello everyone,
I wanted to post a review of the results I had dealing with Motorhead. First, communication is a two-way street and MH, once he returned from vacation, promptly replied to my emails and texts. I even had a couple of very nice conversations with him over the phone, a very pleasant man to talk to and a wealth of knowledge! I sent to barrels to him for tuning and both came back performing extremely well. I've been struggling to get my Daystate Safari .22 HP to shoot tight groups at 50, 75, and 100 yards. I ordered a new barrel and while waiting for it I decided to send the Safari and a Vulkan 3 (.177) barrel to him for an assessment and tune. They both came back shooting much tighter groups than previously. I realize that's a very general and subjective statement, but I shoot so much, I need to do a better job with documentation...I've attached several pictures of the groups from the Safari at 50-75-100 yards. The wind was 3-5 mph with some gusts to ~10. I shot about 10 rounds per target. I'm very satisfied with how the guns performs now versus before Motorhead worked on it. If you are after improved accuracy, barrel tuning is the way to go...

Thank you Motorhead for all the time talking and educating me on your barrel tuning techniques. It's very much appreciated.

Safari 50 Yard.jpg

Safari 75 Yards.jpg

100 Yard Safari.jpg

Reactions: SherryBerry