• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Most rugged survival airgun

@JamesD: Thanks for the heads up on the pumps. They are not the most sexy items so not much in depth reviews on them I find. Also, interesting to see more votes for the pumpers. In theory its much the same thing as PCP, but with the hose cut out of the loop id say? The main difference being that PCP tends to go up to much higher pressures; so I can see that being harder on seals and so on. But if its possible to build a rust-proof pumper it should be possible to build a rust-proof pump as well; at least in theory? But I know in practice these things can be very different, depending on whatever way 'things are done' in different markets. Still hard to imagine that a $200 pumper including the rifle bits tend to be built more ruggedly than a $200 pump.

+1 for the pumpers

I've had a 1377 since i was 13 ugh its been 22 years now...... Great small game gun, just throw it in ur bag and your off..Its kept me fed when i was without a home or income as I drifted as a homeless teenager...It is a "PCP" for the most part... But a break barrel isnt bad either..one with open sights maybe a bit better than one with just a scope... A pcp in a situation when you have to carry everthing with you might suck