Most reliable and most trouble free .25 ?

I have to jump on the Taipan bandwagon even though mine is.22. Does that count? :)

6BE33C87-7076-425B-B8B3-A729C89B146E.jpeg

I know this is not a sexy rifle like the ones mentioned but I had several Rainstorms in .25 and you can drop them and still don't lose zero, they can go 10 years without any need to work on them.

to me they have proven to be a reliable, rugged, powerful, relatively lighweigh and tastily made rifle.

I know this is not a sexy rifle like the ones mentioned but I had several Rainstorms in .25 and you can drop them and still don't lose zero, they can go 10 years without any need to work on them.

to me they have proven to be a reliable, rugged, powerful, relatively lighweigh and tastily made rifle.
Pictures?

You gave me an Idea so I took some pictures and posted this thread.

Used, have to agree with the Theoben Rapid suggestion. I consider any pcp that commonly can go 10 years with even an oring as trouble free. Also easy to repair. Only had the AirForce Escape UL .25 a couple of years but so far no issues and 4.2lb (w/out scope) and small size was a selling point on that purchase. The darn thing actually groups very well.
John

Reactions: woogie_man
Agree John! I looked for YEARS before I was contacted by a fellow member here on the forum. Was asking questions about them and posted a WTB add. To my sunrise I was contacted and found one that AllenZ had modified. Come to find out that it was one of the rifles that Martin more than likely helped set up when it left the UK when they were imported under the Beeman company. He looked over it and there really was nothing wrong with it, he did change out the rings with new ones, though he said they really didn't need it!

Simple design and really easy to work on. And let's not forget that it is a classic at this point!