Most powerfull .35 airgun

981B1DAF-9EC5-46E6-8933-3E1570AD561D.1645188468.jpeg

Probably not the most powerful, but definitely one of the most overlooked brands, Ataman M2R .35. If I remember correctly it’s putting out 140 fpe. with JSB 81 gr. Beyond excellent craftsmanship and mechanics, surprised these aren’t more popular.

Yeah, I have a .22 in that exact gun.

the build quality and machine work is superior to many $2000+ guns. it’s a solid piece of hardware. 

Hopefully you were able to find something that suits your particular taste and needs.
Right now, I have Brian at Veradium Air building a Bulldog Taurus for me. Cannot wait to lay my hands on that rifle, and put it through the paces. 
Going to saddle it with an Athlon Argos 6-24x50 gen2, and push the envelope on what can be fed to it via the magazine, as well as the single shot tray. Will be interesting working the numbers on this build.

Hopefully you were able to find something that suits your particular taste and needs.
Right now, I have Brian at Veradium Air building a Bulldog Taurus for me. Cannot wait to lay my hands on that rifle, and put it through the paces. 
Going to saddle it with an Athlon Argos 6-24x50 gen2, and push the envelope on what can be fed to it via the magazine, as well as the single shot tray. Will be interesting working the numbers on this build.

Sounds like at nice project you started there, that Bulldog is a power gun even with heavier slugs, looking forward to hear about it 😎👍

Incorrect. The AEA Challenger in both the standard and bullpup are mag fed and mine will do nearly 300fpe.
when i switch to slugs, i get about 266FPE from my standard SL
thru the mag.
i just prefer to shoot pellets when hunting because of the accuracy.

i can't bloodtrail like i used to because of my eyesight, so
i go for brain & neck shots or i let them walk until next time !
thank goodness for great optics we have these days :sneaky: