Most powerful .22 or .25 pcp

most powerful would be an Air Force gun in those calibers. If you’re looking for most powerful repeater, I would go with an impact or maverick. Regulated you need something with a good size plenum. Unregulated, the airforce guns are pretty much on top. If they made a repeater, I’d probably own one.

22 or 25 caliber right, I thought my Prophet was a very POWERFUL PCP,, I changed my mind pretty quick when I got my 22 Caliber Huben. Unless you have set down and turned the power wheel or upped the Regulator to 160 you have no idea of what a Huben can do, My regulator is at 100 bar and I can easy shoot 33.95 gr 22 caliber pellets past 1000 FPS... I keep mine down to 920 FPS with the 18gr JSB pellets . Power is nothing with out accuracy and that's another wow factor with the Huben..

I own 3 high power small caliber rifles: Huben .25, Sumatra .25, Career 707 .22(power tuned). The Sumatra and Career are good for 70+ ft lbs., accurate out to 100, fun as hell to shoot with the cowboy lever action. But they aren’t made anymore and seldom pop up in the classifieds.
The huben is more powerful but not as accurate as my career 707.
However if I were looking to buy a dedicated 100 yard rifle I wouldn’t pick any of the above mentioned. I’d get a .25 Panthera. Sure my huben can make 90 fpe but at that power level it’s more jumpy than a coke head. Haven’t shot the panthera yet but I imagine it’s rifle configuration doesn’t suffer from muzzle flip as bad because it’s more front heavy than a bullpup like the huben

Reactions: Cody01
RTI makes some nice Impact clones, and if you like electronics then Daystate make conventional type rifles and tactical types too. If you will consider an FX, then a Crown or a Panthera would be ideal…

This is a 12 ft.lbs 500mm barrel UK one, but they list 0.22” at close to 100 ft.lbs and 0.25” at 107 ft.lbs. Get a 0.30” and then it will push out 150 ft.lbs with people claiming good grouping to 300-400 yards.

5,5 (.22) up to 130 J – 96 ft/lbs with 40 gr slug at 1040 fps

6,35 (.25) up to 145 J – 107 ft/lbs with 55.5 gr slug at 930 fps

7,62 (.30) up to 203 J – 150 ft/lbs with 70 gr slug at 982 fps

D9C3B852-1784-4368-9D1D-4469D74B9DA0.jpeg

Reactions: 7Green and Cody01
New .257 Benjamin Bulldog gets my vote!!! You need.a external regulator for your extended varment shooting... If not than .257 Texan but need s a aftermarket stock.. FX isn't nearly as powerful as the bulldog platform. .257 cal 70 grain slugs hopefully 1000fps.Otta bulldog.
A stock is preferable, but not 100% necessary.
With that said, I would put a Mad Dog Stock on any AirForce gun I bought. I love the one on my Talon P but I did quite well with it even when all I had was the butt plate that attached to the air bottle.

most powerful would be an Air Force gun in those calibers. If you’re looking for most powerful repeater, I would go with an impact or maverick. Regulated you need something with a good size plenum. Unregulated, the airforce guns are pretty much on top. If they made a repeater, I’d probably own one.
Agreed. My .25 Airforce is a real power house.
Funny thing is that every repeater that I own, the first thing I bought for them was a single shot loader. I love single shot, It forces one to take their time and get it right. One shot, One kill!

Another one to research is the RTI Prophet 2.....but please tell your friend not to look past the Panthera....seems pretty robust and many mods are possible, incredible power, purpose built for slugs.
A Panthera is on my radar, but I absolutely love my Prophet Performance!

• Love
Reactions: Perle and smbob