• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Most powerful .22 or .25 pcp

This picture was posted in another thread here … the rifle at the top is the yet unnamed new monster rifle that is coming from RTI.

Judging from the power levels of RTI’s Prophet Performance models, this upcoming rifle in .22 and .25 will likely be one of the most powerful on the market…

… and it looks completely badass !

28BDB3EE-5F2A-4564-88EA-EFBCADFE9557.jpeg

Reactions: Cody01 and Chard
I am of the idea that for long distance shooting is better a .30 Cal.

The Sidewinder .30 Cal with the appropriate scope will allow you to make confident shots at 230 yards (is the longest distance I have shot, maybe farther away, I have not try yet).

I have not had in my hands yet a Sidewinder in .25 Cal.

For someone like me that when a kid shot a lot the Sheridan .20 Cal and getting to hunt a jack rabbit with it made me feel I have taken a Cape Buffalo, now taking about making confident shots at 230 yards with an air rifle, implies having seen an absolute evolution in airgun industry.

Id vote for the huben. I had my huben .25 shooting 33.95 for 70fpe with ease lmao .. seriously, rifle was not stressed.
The system of the Huben, Sidewinder, Rattler and LCS allow to increase or decrease power naturally and very, very easy. Just like a dimmer in the lightning of a room. That easy !!!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I know everybody likes their highend, but AEA makes very powerful repeaters and a second vote on the bulldog magnum for a guy that doesnt have $3k for fx, daystate and huben. The new varmint series AEA is light and 100fpe in .25, bulldog magnum 150fpe in ,25 and 300fpe in .35. Any of those are around $1k. They will all shoot the same, it is only limited by the operator.

They are cool, but i know when i was first imto pcps there is no way i would drop that much on a new unknown. A couple years in i still will not but i know that some are just as accurate as the higher end.
I received my Sidewinder in .30 Cal some days ago. At least the one that I received is AMAZING !!