• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Most APPEALING air rifle

Taipan Veteran. (The standard by which I measure all others).

Daystate Huntsman Regal. (Best all around general purpose PCP air gun...IMHO).

Daystate Wolverine r .177. (Very consistent, high shot count, joy to shoot).

HW97's. (Out of the box ready to go... after tightening the stock screws...).

Theoben SLR 88/98's, (Theoben's in general). (Would be nothing short of a miracle to find an '88...the 98's have to be my all time favourite shooting platform).

Something must be wrong with me 'cause there are only two I'm currently lusting over...

A TX200 (or a Pro-Sport) in 177... for the weekend at the cabin, when I just want to plink and not be bothered about refilling air tanks...

A Edgun Leshiy again in 177... It's just so darn adorable, and it would be perfect to bring along on the motorcycle while I'm out and about exploring trails.

Taipan Veteran. (The standard by which I measure all others).

Ugh. Yuck. I don't get it.

I've googled most of the guns above, (sure wish more pics were included).

and 'bout every one of them I think either "wow, another ugly lego gun" or "where's the boat to that oar?"

or just plain boring.

newFXmeme2021.1621268712.JPG

I hate being the nay-sayer, but man, a handsome PCP is a rare find IMO. Break-barrels seem to have a better variety in beauty.

I DO like the Huntsman Regal, called that one out before. But most Daystates are god-awful slabs that look a lot like other brands.

Having said all that, guess I have to pick at least one...... I'll keep it in PCP, since that's harder to find...

Okay, 5 minutes later... Air Arms S410/S510

Yup, that's a handsome set there.

java_pro_hunter-1.1621269858.jpg

Also not bad...

java_pro-1.1621269871.jpg

Thanks for hanging out with me for a minute!

Frank in Oregon

Most appealing? Well I can think of two I'd love to own.

I don't remember the exact model number but it's a Dianna 430L with a full length stock. Sadly it's no longer made. The second one is the Air Arms Pro Sport.

What I find really appealing about these two is that I really like the way the stocks conceal the cocking lever on both of these underlever guns.