Most Accurate Springer Poll

I think 35 yards should be a good range for springers to decide their accuracy. When it comes to low-powered springers, these have dominated that list for ages:
  1. Feinwerkbau 300 series
  2. Diana 75
  3. Walther LGR
    [/LIST=1]

They should, all three are true match rifles. The most accurate modern (non-match) springers are again built by the same German companies:
    1. Feinwerkbau Sport ( https://www.feinwerkbau.de/en/Sporting-Weapons/Air-Rifles/NEW-Model-Sport )
    2. Diana 56TH
    3. Walther LGU
    4. Weihrauch HW30S
      [/LIST=1]
      I've shot all of them, and (as you know) still own the FWB300S and HW30S. I love every inch of those rifles. In my opinion, and from a technical standpoint, the FWB300S the best spring rifle ever built, bar none! The most accurate gasram I ever shot (and still own) is the Diana 340NTec Luxus Professional.

These are mine, and they will NEVER leave my house.

HW30S

FWB300S

Diana 340

Reactions: Singleshot
Weight is for hunting purposes a disadvantage (allthough I don't mind carrying that weight, I'm a big guy at 6 feet 5), but for accuracy and shooting from a bag, it keeps the rifle in balance. My Diana 340 weighs 8.5lbs without a scope, with scope also around 11lbs. If (correction, when) I buy the Pro Sport, I'll get the walnut. Love walnut! :D SaveSave

Like so many others, a favorite is my HW30s. It's such a fun gun and very very accurate.

That said, a couple of years ago I bought an HW35 from Gerritt at Krale in the Netherlands. I'm kind of a skin-flint, cheapskate which I attribute to my Scottish heritage, and refused to spring for the HW35e that's imported to the USA. While I admit the stock is beautiful, I'm more of a utilitarian sort and therefore comfortable with the HW35 model, which is the exact same action but in a beech wood stock.

Anyway, my HW35 was soon treated to a Rob Hawkins tune with Macarri parts. It is a very sweet shooter and more accurate than I am. No aspirin tablet is safe in my backyard!

I've never tried shooting any other high-quality springer than my .22 TX200 MK3. I've used it to hone my shooting skills, and continue to do so. And when I first became able to shoot it well, I declared that it was as accurate as any of my PCPs. 

One of lesser build quality and what felt like it had a ten-pound trigger pull, I also shot and owned a Crosman/Mendoza RM-522 break-barrel many years ago. That springer had a very flimsy, unchoked, and oversized barrel (ID) that no matter what pellets I fed it they would just slide loosely almost an inch from the loading end just from gravity alone when the muzzle was pointed down. Obviously, it's not a springer that can even be compared to such springers from Air Arms, Weirauch, Walther, etc.

There are 3 guns that stand out to me.

AA Pro Elite .177
BSA SS .177
FWB 300S of course, .177

I am positive the FWB is the most accurate spring gun out to 30 yards I have ever owned or shot. I have yet to shoot it any further to be able to compare. It is almost a dead tie between the AA and BSA for longer distances. Really wish the old English BSA's were still being made!!

I cant think it would surprise anyone that for me its the FWB 300. My personal second best was aHW30 I had that was incredible before it had breech lockup problems . Third is probably my buddies Diana 34. He's one of these guys that refuses to alter one of his guns, but I would love to shoot one with a good trigger and tune , and with a decent scope . I'm 100% percent convinced inside 40 yards in normal conditions a FWB can't be beat . But a wind bucking rifle they are not

I can only go from personal experience. Owning several springers, my most accurate ones are TX200, HW77 and HW97. I think I'd give the nod to my TX200 by a small margin. I shoot old Hard Drive platters at 100 yards with it (those old platters make such a rewarding "tang" sound when hit).

That said, I'd LOVE to get an FWB 300S someday. I check the classifieds periodically, but seem to have bad timing and miss out on the rare occasion one shows up. I'd love to give one to my son someday as a "intro to airguns" present on one of his birthdays. It'd probably be something my wife would enjoy shooting as well. Ahh someday! :)

LGU or LGV are really nice brake barrels! I've shot both of them and was impressed! With regard to spare parts for the Diana 75, TW Chambers in the UK has them in stock. A member of my gun club used to own one, it's harder to take apart but shoots (and looks) just as good as the FBW300S.

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24404/75/