N/A Most Accurate PCP Under $750…What is It??

Like others have said, a used higher-end gun is probably your best bet.

Used Air Arms S5xx/S4xx, FX Royale/Wildcat/Streamline, Daystate....any will do what you ask.

I've heard good things about the Avenge-X but I would rather have a used higher-end gun than a brand low-mid range PCP imo. Design is also relatively unproven at this point.

You have TONS of options my man.

Reactions: Clifton and jmohme
I would like to suggest a Nice used Brocock. They are as accurate as just about any choice under $2000. and can be fould used in very good condition for under $750 if you search around some. The most important thing in my opinion is find something that fits you really well. I'ts amazing how much more you will shoot a well fitting rifle vs. one that fits ok.

Your comment is absolutely true, spot on. Sub $750 is another matter, grouping at 100 yards for a 1st time PCP airgunner on a $750 budget is a pipe dream. . Then yes Avenger which I also own. I found grouping at 100 yards is determined by many factors including the weather, the gun, the scope and the experience. Maybe this 1st time shooter might want to start at 25 and 50 yards and work their way up over time and $$$$$.

BUT, not without work.

As a new pcp air gunner I see lots of people with many air rifles, some budget and some have more expensive rifles than I have tins of pellets. It seems like it is seldom that you buy only one for the rest of your life. So I would say, buy a Avenge-X, learn on it how to tune and shoot a pcp and it will show you what you really want in a pcp. Then later on if you have the need, go on to your dream rifle. For now there are just to many choices and you need time to consider all. When you are ready to buy your dream pcp you can always sell the Avenge-X or keep it as a second / backup rifle.

My brother also said the thing about "buy once, cry once", a saying I hate. But he did not have the spare money to "buy once". So, he found a used Artemis PR900W he bought and I gave him a old scope I had. That was about 2 years back and recently I asked him when he was going to buy that dream pcp he always talked about. He said that he don't have the need for a high end pcp anymore. The PR900W shoots good enough at the short distances he is using it for shooting invasive starlings.

(edit to correct typo)

Last edited:
I'm going to follow up my recommendation by adding the SPA SNOWPEAK M60B to the mix.

Here's why: Accuracy is fantastic at 50y, I need to finish my tune but NSA 27.5gr slugs are looking good at 100y +.

The trigger is fully adjustable on first and second stage, it's so adjustable that you can get into real trouble with it being too light!

The barrel is almost 25" long, it's solid, not a pencil, it's 18-20mm, I forgot to measure it, sorry. Good rifling and very stiff. Best part... NO Choke!

I did not measure twist yet either but I will at some point.

Very solid feel, good materials and assembly, looks like they took thier time with this one.