Most Accurate Bullpup

Dax, I'm stating 2 separate and independent thoughts. 
1st -The Wildcat has worked out great for me overall.
2nd - (not referring to the Wildcat in any way and more of a question than a thought...) Define what accuracy means to the OP. Accuracy could mean different things to each of us depending on our intended use. To me, it might not have so much to do with the pellet vs. the intended target but rather consistency from shot to shot. When I referred to 10yd shooting, I was thinking of olympic class precision shooters placing a .177 pellet perfectly on the x with each shot, standing off hand.
I too have a Red Ryder. It will consistently shoot to the right of whatever I aim at with such a slow velocity that I think I could throw the BB faster! LOL! :)
I'm also not suggesting that the Wildcat is the overall answer. But rather that, finding the bullpup that fits you as a shooter might end up being the most accurate for you. I've had many come through my collection and at one point, was ready to give up on the bullpup design entirely. They all had their positive points. The journey to where I am now, as a shooter, has been expensive, incredibly frustrating, and immensely enjoyable.
Happy Shooting!
Tom 

"Tominco"
Also, define accuracy. Are we talking 1 shot at long range? 25 shots through one hole at 10 yards? Hunting? BR? The list of choices to describe accuracy could go on and on. The bullpup design lends itself to being an unstable platform for long range shooting when compared to a traditional long rifle. By using them in this fashion, we airgunners are continuously pushing the boundaries of these rifles and their designs. As a by-product, I think we are all becoming better shooters overall. But, I'm trailing off onto another topic...
Happy rifle hunting! 
Tom

Tom, Very well said. I was actually thinking of starting another topic called "what is accuracy", but I wanted to let the activity on this topic die out first. But, surprisingly it keeps generating responses. 
Gadgets

"Airslinger"
"Daxx"
"Airslinger"IRIDE..

Most Accurate airgun for sure.

Do you have the standard or the shorty? And have you ever had the CZ barrel on any guns, if so, how does the Listone compare in accuracy?

BABY = Shorty LOL

Ive had the CZ barrel in a cricket and in a few others.....

As far as the Listone.

at 50 yards with proper discipline it will shoot .35 - .40 5 shot groups all day......

JSB 15.9's unsorted

Just like the one in this video here....

FYI.... It looks like the manufacture is now sending the mutants with CZ barrels.. So no more worries there, also the guys seem to love the CZ barrel in the gun..
the YouTube is amazing-NICE shooting.

Buy the one that feels and looks best to you, All bullpups are similar, air tube, valve, hammer, barrel etc.....LOL well some have electronics and a couple other things. But basically the same, you can take a 20 year old design that will shoot just as good or better than a rifle made today. I personally like products made in the USA. Don't care about any guns from China no matter how they shoot, but that is my opinion. Almost any bullpups can be made to shoot great some shoot great out of the box, some suck out of the box same model same manufacturer. Have not seen a company's production air rifle that has not had any problems. If you buy one that gives you problems and are the least bit mechanically inclined go through it yourself and learn how it works you will probably figure it out. Or send it to someone who knows them and can make it great, like Ernest or AZ and many others out there. Don't buy the hype that one brand is any better than another they all have problems no matter how much they cost. AZ can tune a $3k steyr and make it better. Yes Chinese rifles should cost much less than a rifle made In the USA, England, Sweden, Germany etc most of the cost on those are people making a living running the machines. I like supporting my neighbors. Most of the Chinese imports that are priced in the 1k plus range are obviously heavy on the importers profit. I will say some brands have better fit and finish, superior materials used etc. And you will pay the premium for that.

I picked up a used mutant standard and haven't sighted it in with a scope, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and how quiet it is. I'll post a review once I get a scope on it and have had a chance to check the accuracy. Also, I didn't think the stock was as bad as I had read. I have the wood stock. I would also add that the cocking lever is very smooth and really effortless. It is much smoother and easier than the Air Arms I have.

Yeah that laminate is sick looking. Also thanks again Tom for the Wildcat hardcase. How funny is it that you sent me the wildcat hardcase for my Vulcan.25 and then I trade the Vulcan for the Wildcat.25 and now I have the case that was meant for the gun? Right now I'm all about this Wildcat it's extremely accurate and for me personally it's easier to aim and shoot because of the reduced weight. The Vulcan was also extremely accurate and a very quality built gun. Like others have stated it all depends on if your gun was manufactured properly and their was good quality control of that gun at that time. We've all seen the same exact gun shoot great and then another shoot crap so sometimes it come down to a bit of luck for out of the box high performance or a little tune.

"TKA87"Yeah that laminate is sick looking. Also thanks again Tom for the Wildcat hardcase. How funny is it that you sent me the wildcat hardcase for my Vulcan.25 and then I trade the Vulcan for the Wildcat.25 and now I have the case that was meant for the gun? Right now I'm all about this Wildcat it's extremely accurate and for me personally it's easier to aim and shoot because of the reduced weight. The Vulcan was also extremely accurate and a very quality built gun. Like others have stated it all depends on if your gun was manufactured properly and their was good quality control of that gun at that time. We've all seen the same exact gun shoot great and then another shoot crap so sometimes it come down to a bit of luck for out of the box high performance or a little tune.
I am of like opinion. I need a second gun and may very well just order another Wildcat. Maybe to treat myself I'll try and obtain one in the laminate stock. The onliest other gun I want is the Impact and to tell the truth ... it's out of my league. Kinda like some hot chicks. More trouble than they are worth considering what they provide.

"TKA87"Yeah that laminate is sick looking. Also thanks again Tom for the Wildcat hardcase. How funny is it that you sent me the wildcat hardcase for my Vulcan.25 and then I trade the Vulcan for the Wildcat.25 and now I have the case that was meant for the gun? Right now I'm all about this Wildcat it's extremely accurate and for me personally it's easier to aim and shoot because of the reduced weight. The Vulcan was also extremely accurate and a very quality built gun. Like others have stated it all depends on if your gun was manufactured properly and their was good quality control of that gun at that time. We've all seen the same exact gun shoot great and then another shoot crap so sometimes it come down to a bit of luck for out of the box high performance or a little tune.
But still not the right one for you? (ad on Yellow)

"rancho"
"Airslinger"
"Daxx"
"Airslinger"IRIDE..

Most Accurate airgun for sure.

Do you have the standard or the shorty? And have you ever had the CZ barrel on any guns, if so, how does the Listone compare in accuracy?

BABY = Shorty LOL

Ive had the CZ barrel in a cricket and in a few others.....

As far as the Listone.

at 50 yards with proper discipline it will shoot .35 - .40 5 shot groups all day......

JSB 15.9's unsorted

Just like the one in this video here....

FYI.... It looks like the manufacture is now sending the mutants with CZ barrels.. So no more worries there, also the guys seem to love the CZ barrel in the gun..
I think I own this gun in the video,
I shoot the eyes out of sparrows at 38 yards.
My Crickets have taken a big rest since this gun arrived,
Mike
the YouTube is amazing-NICE shooting.

Mike , yep that's the one in the video :) I know Brian and believe me he wasn't wanting to sell it ! He and Donny and Ernest are the reason I bought a Mutant . I had mine like a week and my main shooting buddy who SWORE he'd never spend over 700$ on a PCP fired it like a dozen times, and went inside his house and brought out to the penny what I paid for mine in cash , handed it to me , and took possession of it. Lmao

JoewayneRhea Must be a whore

Yea, I love my 22 and 25 Crickets 
I set a limit of three PCPs to own at one time,
I think Joe you have and do come across this, how do you sell a perfect gun,,,,,
I myself just can not do it, Its not logical,,,,
You guys just have more mental strength then me, Or your just are gun whores and can not say NO, LOL.
This is a tough hobby ,
Oh I am a whore alright but I know when I got a good piece of Metal
Mike