• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Morro Bay CA meet

slosa-rifle-pistol-range.1614387209.jpg
anybody shoot here?

https://www.slosa.org/ 

Located on highway 1 north of San Luis Obispo, near Morro Bay. A couple buddies are thinking of doing a PCP meetup and I suppose I want to know whether or not people have organized events here and if anyone is near to it?

Might be fun to do a airgun meet or something lightly competitive for this shutdown. 

-HPAman

Scott hull is the match director for the San Luis small bore AIR GUN activities at that range. They have the range and club house that sits up against Cowboy town.

Have been shooting air guns there for Years !! I'm actually likely going to be the Match Director for the "Western States" GRAN PRIX Field target match that is being put together to happen @ 1 month before AAFTA National championships being hosted there on about October 15-16-17 2021 by Airgun Oregon.

Scott H does NOT have a large membership base and has years past been more active in promoting events there. HE CAN USE NEW BLOOD !!! by all miens look him up and make contact. he lives in Los osos.

Scott S

Scott hull is the match director for the San Luis small bore AIR GUN activities at that range. They have the range and club house that sits up against Cowboy town.

Have been shooting air guns there for Years !! I'm actually likely going to be the Match Director for the "Western States" GRAN PRIX Field target match that is being put together to happen @ 1 month before AAFTA National championships being hosted there on about October 15-16-17 2021 by Airgun Oregon.

Scott H does NOT have a large membership base and has years past been more active in promoting events there. HE CAN USE NEW BLOOD !!! by all miens look him up and make contact. he lives in Los osos.

Scott S

Oh nice. Is it open to spectators? I don't shoot competitively, but would love to watch respectfully and meet some fellow airgunners 

Scott S

Oh nice. Is it open to spectators? I don't shoot competitively, but would love to watch respectfully and meet some fellow airgunners

Absolutely .... You can walk among the shooters while a match is active, just be respectful in talking too or walking by competitors when shots are happening.

Yes yes yes ... John B's ranch up in the hills is DA-BOMB to shoot at as well. Tho need to become a known entity within the local FT community to get an invite.