Moron With Replica

So it appears that some "pillar of the community" was arrested the other day in the area near where I work in the Catskill region of NY. What was he arrested for? Well he was walking around with a replica of a powder burner. I will use this term very loosely "assault rifle" replica. Turns out it was a "BB gun". Its bad enough in NY as it is, but to go around pointing something like this at drivers bye is a whole other level of stupid (IMHO). he lucky he wasnt shot by the police. Im sure if he had pointed it at them, they would have fired on him and rightly so. I defy most anyone to distinguish between "real or fake" from 10 ft away, especially in the moment. There's not much we can do about stupid and unfortunately he has probably reproduced.

C0A03D1A-59CA-45BD-BF0D-A0970E95FCA4.jpeg

sig mpx.

no co2 in it there,so if he was pointing it at someone they were never in danger
Does it really matter? If someone points a empty gun at you it has the same effect as a loaded gun. There are plenty of vids out there of guys waving BB pistols at cops and getting lead injections for it.

In Houston last month a perp went into a restaurant with a real looking BB handgun and started walking around taking wallets, jewelry and money from the patrons. It was all on security video from the restaurant. When he walked by one table the man pulled out a real handgun and shot and killed the perp. Sometimes the gene pool needs a good cleansing. Hopefully this won't get deleted by a mod. The main point was "look alike" air rifles/handguns in the wrong places.

In Houston last month a perp went into a restaurant with a real looking BB handgun and started walking around taking wallets, jewelry and money from the patrons. It was all on security video from the restaurant. When he walked by one table the man pulled out a real handgun and shot and killed the perp. Sometimes the gene pool needs a good cleansing. Hopefully this won't get deleted by a mod. The main point was "look alike" air rifles/handguns in the wrong places.
I saw that vid and many versions of it. The last shot to the head while the guy was on the ground might have been over the line.

And so many now try to imitate the assault/ military look a likes . Getting just plain ol traditional air guns becomming hard to find but somthing spaceage looking , para military, m16, ect is the the trend .. heck cant even google somthing just target or sporting and get 1000's of assualt rifle crap .. page after page .

So when that deal above gets in part of the "agenda" or like that being in ny with a nutcase like shumer or aco making it part of there platform ... Well you know the rest on what goes next. And ot just takes that one individual like above to lite that fuse and ruin it for the rest... Quick.

And so many now try to imitate the assault/ military look a likes . Getting just plain ol traditional air guns becomming hard to find but somthing spaceage looking , para military, m16, ect is the the trend .. heck cant even google somthing just target or sporting and get 1000's of assualt rifle crap .. page after page .

So when that deal above gets in part of the "agenda" or like that being in ny with a nutcase like shumer or aco making it part of there platform ... Well you know the rest on what goes next. And ot just takes that one individual like above to lite that fuse and ruin it for the rest... Quick.

That was the Fuddiest thing I have read in a long time! LOL! 🤣

Pioneer-BB-gun.jpg

Like these guys even brag on it or make it sound sooo kool

Then that nutt case like above just got to have it cause he can easy to " fool have s friends" or be the kool fool and do like above again.. heck make ne next time mote even pop a few bb's or pellets in a crowd of folks just for funs

They bring out the GI Joe in you! 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
They bring out the GI Joe in you! 🍻
Lol... I guess the dislike approves of whats going on ? Ya, a lot of stupid with no sense of responsibility people out there today . Probably raise up on that xbox babbysitter cause mom or dad just wanted them out of there hair and think there like in that video game ...

Lol... I guess the dislike approves of whats going on ? Ya, a lot of stupid with no sense of responsibility people out there today . Probably raise up on that xbox babbysitter cause mom or dad just wanted them out of there hair and think there like in that video game ...
I never thought I would give a dislike but it took a stupid statement to get me there. BTW, I never had a xbox or video game.

This is why i do not like that Air guns (to the uninformed )look like military guns , Yes it is a great platform but to a Karen it is deadly and you should be locked up .
Hope the city charges him whatever it cost them for that call , that is how it is here false call you pay for it .

Last edited:
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.