• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Morning Breakfast

I was eating breakfast when I noticed motion on the deck by the peach tree where I pick-off many squirrels. Needless to say this little guy got a pass for his bravery (or stupidity)...LOL

Hummm, Mr squirrel thinks to himself, that looks like a hawk...

Upon closer look, I think it is a Hawk...

YIKES! It is and I'm out'ta here...

I was told that this is a Prairie Falcon and not a hawk...don't think it would make a
difference to the squirrel...LOL But to keep this air gun related here's a photo of my squirrel gun...hope you all enjoy.

Moments like these happen sporadically. I Remember driving up the coast of Lake Superior and had a Bald Eagle soaring about 20 yards from my car. I was also walking along the Kankakee river in Indiana and came across a Pileated Woodpecker (rare for that area). I always stop and thank God for that moment and tell him what a Great job he did. These events tend to happen when you need them the most and it can truly "make your day". I guess it is God's way of cheering us up! Glad you had a camera for this one to share with the rest of us!
Thanks,

Doc