• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

More WAR - My Flex .22

I see a few WAR related posts up here today so here is my quick 2 cents worth - I had always been happy with the quality of the parts I received from WAR for my P&M-rods and I really like the AR collapsible stock style so I ordered a Flex in .22 (regulated) from Travis at WAR. As soon as it came I could see that the construction and the thought that went into were the same WAR quality I was used to getting in their parts. I've actually had the Flex for a while now but had not been able to put a lot of rounds through it or try it at any distance (I live in the city and I have a 30 foot space I can shoot in outside only at certain times). I now have found an outdoor public gun range with 50 and 100 yd benches that is within driving distance so I've been out there almost every weekend this summer. Going from 30 feet to 50 yards and then 100 yards has really been exciting and I'm am really happy having the Flex to get out to that 100 yard distance. Right now I've only used JSB 18's, but the accuracy of this gun is so impressive that I've upgraded my scope 3 times (fixed power SWFA tactical 10X then 16X and now a NightForce BR 12-42X56) to shoot consistent 100 yard 1/2" and smaller groups. The gun came set up and tuned and the Timney 2 stage trigger is unbelievable - I just air up and shoot! I can't use a chrono at this range but am planning on getting one soon as I will be able to shoot over it at home and will post results.

Glad to hear you love you .22 Flex! Heard amazing things about them I just got to shoot my .25 WARP today that I just got yesterday and I love it. I might buy a .22 barrel for it eventually as well. The barrels they use are the same for the Mrod drop ins and I have one and it is stupid accurate also. Glad you found a good range that you could stretch it out.