More trigger time with the Leshiy - Hunting and Pellet Testing

I've fired a couple hundred shots through it now, and I am getting much more used to the small size and light weight. I drove the golf cart around the ranch all day today, and the little Leshiy was just kinda bouncing around next to me on the seat. The gun is so compact, and tough! It's so easy to just grab it up, and point and shoot. I nailed two squirrels today. Each from about 40 yards.

I didn't like the trigger when I got the gun, but after some real world use, I have decided that it's actually very good. Maybe it's breaking in?? The travel is VERY smooth, like butter, and it breaks clean. It's a great hunting trigger, which is exactly what this gun is intended for. The Leshiy was not designed to sit on bags and punch paper.

Speaking of breaking in, the regulator has settled down a little bit. The 15.9 grain JSB's are now flying at 790 fps. (originally 810) 
I tested a few different pellets, and sadly the Predator Polymags are not very good with my gun. Polymags work really well in my other guns, and I was so hopeful they would work in the Leshiy, but that's simply not the case.. This picture shows the JSB 15's above the Polymags. 8 shot groups. 25 yards.

Both the 15 and 18 grain JSB's work the best. 15.9's fly at 790 fps, and the 18's leave the barrel at 750 fps.