• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

more starlings greeted with slugs

@corvid. Thanks for watching

@bob. Thanks for the tips. I have watched your harmonic tuning videos many times over and I believe my Impact has somewhat reached its “harmonic” stage with my current setting. At least it is close enough for me at the present time. I will put in more time to tune once I get the power plenum upgrade. Tuning was very time consuming but the reward is gratifying once the “tune” is found. Yes the wind direction often can be detected by watching where the bird facing but sometimes the problem was the sudden change of wind.

@qball. I always look for ways and tips to improve my shooting skills. One can never stop learning.

Thanks for sharing your video. I always have this funny anticipation feeling that the starlings are gonna fly off before the shot! Just like what happens so much especially when they have been getting pressure. It’s somehow satisfying to even see a starling get whacked lol. And that little buuurrrr buurrr they give as they take off, as if to say “ your busted”, that’s them rubbing it in lol! Thanks for the video. 

@psychonaut. Thanks. I am learning thru this forum and watching other YouTube channels. I am just passing and sharing information I learned along the way. Hopefully you too will enjoy this fun and addictive hobby. Save up and get the best pcp you can afford and have fun tuning and shooting. Once you get the accuracy sorted out, you will be grinning ear to ear. Thanks for watching.