• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

More rats with the.22 Delta Wolf tonight

Went out again tonight to my friends farm and whacked another 9 fat rats with my .22 Delta Wolf. Changed up from the 25.39 JSB Redesigned, to the JSB 15.89 Hades for this run. Hades lays them out very nicely. Couldn’t recover 3 of the 9 due to access. Besides, they come along and cannibalize their own in no time at all.

F2257CDC-70CB-410F-9804-44517EA5252C.jpeg

Went out again tonight to my friends farm and whacked another 9 fat rats with my .22 Delta Wolf. Changed up from the 25.39 JSB Redesigned, to the JSB 15.89 Hades for this run. Hades lays them out very nicely. Couldn’t recover 3 of the 9 due to access. Besides, they come along and cannibalize their own in no time at all.

View attachment 332699
9 down, 8,987 to go. The only good rat is a dead rat.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1

View attachment 332699
Awesome, I'm envious of ya'll that have farms to shoot rats and other pests. I'm limited to what I can lure into my backyard

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
24 yard headshot from last night

Rut , great shot. Nice bag of critters also . The weather here in Central PA has been unlike "normal" Feb weather , high yesterday in the 70's ! I stayed away from my rattin' area for a few days until last eve. Left the house just after Midnight. After turning on the ATN LTV & IR light , I peeked through the shooting window to see most of the cows had stayed out in the outer shed . This left a lot of floor open in the main area. This also meant more clear shooting area & more rats using it for foraging ! Right off I had four spotted & I nailed two quickly. I stayed for 3 hr.s & collected 8 total w/ another possible. I did miss a couple also. I may try again tonight ( if i get a nap in, oh retirement ! ) as the temp is going to start down again and I think they may try to feed heavily . I do really like this little Kral NP-03 ( .22 ) & the ATN . Shoot straight !

Reactions: L.Leon
Contndr. Nice sounding setup. Weather here is crazy warm to. Rats were out in force last night. This place is covered in them ( which I like). I’ve killed 20 the last 2 visits this week. Saw dozens. Couple of them from last night were hogs. Here’s a still shot from one of the kills from last showing the flight of the pellet as it’s heading to the rats skull
ADAAE9D8-8D5D-4EB5-BA09-30CDBBA03F66.jpeg

Reactions: Smitty911
Rut , that's cool !! ( showing my age there , no one says that anymore ) I didn't get out last eve, never got my nap & I was beat. Tonight I'm all in tho .Rain here but temps are in the high 40's. I did get some action at my bluebird "condo" yesterday. The hosp's were visiting so I took out the male w/ the Crosman Drifter shooting MiesterK's I have also got some " hog rats" here , obviously pregnant females but some huge males that are slightly smaller than groundhog kits that have just ventured out from the burrows. Oh , and speaking of 'hogs , I spotted my first yesterday at the dairy permission ! This season's g'hog gun of choice is my Evanix AirSpeed semi,shooting JSB MK ll slugs. I've changed out the scope on my Hatsan Factor so it's a little more One Leaf NV-100 friendly . This should be better for the 2nd & 3rd shifts ratting work come warmer weather , which brings some distance in outside the barn & buildings. Keep the pellets goin' straight !

Went out again tonight to my friends farm and whacked another 9 fat rats with my .22 Delta Wolf. Changed up from the 25.39 JSB Redesigned, to the JSB 15.89 Hades for this run. Hades lays them out very nicely.
I'm still researching the DW. Is 15.89 an option in the Factory settings? I was curious if a stock HP could be tuned down enough for them.

Thanks,