More rats tagged with HW100

Back to the farm to tag a few more rats with my HW100T shooting the Hades 16gr. Plenty of them around and they have learned quickly to hide after a shot went off, making my visit a bit more challenging. I have to move around to different spot just to shoot them now.

Enjoy.

Max , glad to see you have more rat action . My game has shifted to G-hogs & birds as of late .I had an MRI a couple weeks ago of my knee & as of 4/20 had surgery. So before my " scoppy " day I went out to scope out the game situation . Had my Avenger tuned in @ 45yrds w/ Hades ( Of course ! ) . A ' hog presented at 53 yrds head on . Took a shot right under the chin . It hunched up & slowly spun in a few circles then staggered onto a rock outcrop a few yards away & expired . I carried my ranging bino's up to it , got the range & layed it out for the eagle cleanup crew ( supporting 4 so far , AND they do not eat the head, in case someone is concerned ) That made # 16 G-hgs . I am still a bit stiff legged but I am getting out a bit. I checked the barn the other day & opened the door in the feed room to see
two rats ( no gun in hand ! ). Took the Hatsan FlashPup around to the shooting windows & connected on one. Went last eve for a couple hrs & missed one. Hoping things speed up when warm weather gets here. Take Care .

@Ezana4CE. Thanks. Lucky I guess. When I reviewed it in slow motion the pellet looked like it did pass thru the 1st rat then ricocheted into the 2nd one. Unfortunately no body to be found for the 1st one, hence I counted it as a miss. Either way, it was a great night out.

by the way, good job with your beaver shot. Hopefully you will get your Pard work out.

Reactions: Ezana4CE