More rats shot indoor

Max115

Jul 15, 2018
BC, Canada
Second visit back to the "rats" farm where I was able to shoot them indoor a few nights later. I wasn't disappointed with the result and the number of rats turned out.
My HW100T was busy as usual spitting out the AA16gr pellets. It was a rainy night so I ended up shooting the rats from the inside of the barn entry way. The longest shot was only 18 yards. Luckily I did some zero check prior to the shoot.

Enjoy.

Reactions: AimenStraight
@Camoflash. Lol, sorry dude I wish you could have gotten more targets to shoot at.

@Glem.Chally. Thanks, I went back the 3rd night and only saw 4 and tagged 3. I guess the numbers are low at the moment. But I am sure I will be needed back there in a few months.

@thumper. Yes I highly recommend the Pard008 LRF unit. Expensive but having the LRF is necessary and useful IMO. Ya I like the HW100 because the magazines are easy to load in the dark and I got two clips with 28 shots before I have to top up the gun. Low shot counts as compared to my FX, but it is well suited for my needs. I shoot the 16gr at 880fps, 27.5ft.lb. Plenty power for the rats especially with the body shot if I don't get them in the head.

Thank you all for watching!

Reactions: thumper
Second visit back to the "rats" farm where I was able to shoot them indoor a few nights later. I wasn't disappointed with the result and the number of rats turned out.
My HW100T was busy as usual spitting out the AA16gr pellets. It was a rainy night so I ended up shooting the rats from the inside of the barn entry way. The longest shot was only 18 yards. Luckily I did some zero check prior to the shoot.

Enjoy.

Wow I have a lot to learn I shoot exclusively long range black powder with open sights and brand new to airguns. I seen the scope showed the distance. That is amazing!!!