More rat kills. Delta Wolf.

Was able to kill 7 more rats last night with my .22 Delta Wolf. 15.89 gr. Hades. Was able to recover 4 of them. The other 3 were out of reach of the tongs. Bottom one was a real fatty.

CB4FA678-7E15-43FC-99BA-8AA0AD70F626.jpeg

😕...random idea...
Get an irrigation pipe. Put feed in one end and seal it.
Lean against a wall where rats will fall in to get food. When lots of rat are stick in there...they will resort to cannibalism...oooor you could seal the other end after a bunch of rat are in it....or fill it with water....idk...I should invent this🫠

😕...random idea...
Get an irrigation pipe. Put feed in one end and seal it.
Lean against a wall where rats will fall in to get food. When lots of rat are stick in there...they will resort to cannibalism...oooor you could seal the other end after a bunch of rat are in it....or fill it with water....idk...I should invent this🫠
I’ve got it all figured out at this place. There’s literally buckets of feed all over the place. I’ve got my ambush spots all figured out here. They sure do cannibalize each other. One of the last threads that I started shows pictures of two of them with their heads eaten off. I’ve also got a video of one of them, dragging away another one. It didn’t make it far though, because I shot that one too.

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I’ve got it all figured out at this place. There’s literally buckets of feed all over the place. I’ve got my ambush spots all figured out here. They sure do cannibalize each other. One of the last threads that I started shows pictures of two of them with their heads eaten off. I’ve also got a video of one of them, dragging away another one. It didn’t make it far though, because I shot that one too.
Oh man! I did see those! 👀
Wonder where their "den" is🤔

Oh man! I did see those! 👀
Wonder where their "den" is🤔
Honestly, they are all over the place there. He has about 8 or so small sheds/ barns, and there are tunnels everywhere. Here is the video of the cannibal rat that I shot as it tried to make off with another one that I had just cracked.