• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

More kudos for Utah Airguns

In the last 18 months or so I had bought several items from them; several ammo orders, a Taipan back in Jan, as well as other misc items along the way. Items were always well packed and arrived promptly. About 2 weeks ago I swung by the store on my way back to CA after a Yellowstone/Mt Rushmore road trip. My hope was that they may have an FX Maverick in .22 hanging around. The other hope was a Crown in the Sabre Tactical chassis (or an M3) . Well, Travis met me at the entrance and helped me along the way. They had received a shipment of Mavericks in .25 but after picking up the gun and feeling it; I didn't care too much for it. I asked about the Crown so he pulled one off the shelf; this was more like it! But they didn't have a .22 in stock..... He said "hang on a minute; let me check if the techs can put one together". Came back and gave me the thumbs up. While they worked on it he showed me around the store and I met some of the other folks there. They spent a lot of time with me and seemed to genuinely care about my wants and needs as an end user. 

After getting the gun home it was shooting JSB 18g at 880 fps matching the card that came with the gun. I got this so I could shoot 22-24g slugs so took reg from 105 to 138 bar and adjusted the hammer spring. Now have it shooting NSA 23g at about 945 fps and Hybrids about 958 fps. Grouping about 1 inch at 100yds with either one. Absolutely to the moon with the gun and with the whole experience overall! If I did this right a pic of the gun should be below; can't tell here but it has a 600mm barrel. Pic of 100yd groups should be below that. Thanks if you followed along this far! 

IMG_2386.1626041436.JPG

IMG_2398.1626041565.JPG