More information wanted on the Copper / Orange colored oil-water Separator

It seems like though they are offered by several sellers, they all look pretty much the same. Is there one offering that is the "Original" and all the others are knockoffs, or possibly there is only one factory making them all?

Lowest price as of today is $106 shipped on ebay. Significantly less than what appears to be the same item as the $160 priced version on Amazon

Any input would be appreciated if there is a seller to be avoided or one that provided you with one that is solidly built and works well for you.

-------------------------
I have the next to the largest Tuxing gold dual cylinder trap / filter but I am tired of having to open it up to dry out the cotton filters. This type of trap seems like a much better way to go since all you need to do is drain frequently. From comments on AGN it looks like it does a better job than the white filter designs. I need to set up two separate compressors that can run independently and plan to split the Tuxing in half, using only a molecular sieve plastic cartridge in each one, placing it inline after the "Orange" Oil-Water trap.

1689459441670.jpeg
1689459467176.jpeg