More Birds - 2 Different Permissions

I was after the pigeons again. I set up in a different place. It put all my shots from 60-90 yards. That use to be a heck of a long way for me. Well!! With the RAW !000X and the Bushnell Sport Pro scope, JSB Redesinged. and my tripod it's not so far anymore. Had one in the top of a tree 90 Yards away and one of the farm employeed was watching. Took the shot and bird went clear to the ground. He was amazed that and air rifle could do that. My tally for the day was 20 pigeons to the ground. Never any shots less than 60 yards and 4 for sure at 90 yards. I didn't miss very often and when I did it was a dumb person error. I did not set the scope properly for the distance I was shooting. I have some pictures below that show my range area, where I was shooting from, and the problems with that.
I was inside the pen area and they were pumping and hauling cow waste, recycling if you will, to the fields for fertilizing. The smell there was not pleasing and when I got home I had to ditch all the clothes into the washer. The smell remained in them after I left. But, it was worth it.

The second permission had many Starlings, Cow Birds, and Sparrows in the grain. I took the Daystate Pulsar .22 and put 5 magazines through it on low power. I have the heli-board in it and I was shooting the JSB Hades at a little over 400 FPS. I started out at 219 bar and after 50 shots, most 25-50 yards, I had 188 bar remaining.

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG