• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

More and more out of stock?

Mod edit: Content removed. 

NO POLITICS ON AGN. 

Do NOT post political content. 

NO POLITICS ON AGN. 

Do not perpetuate political posts by responding to them. 

NO POLITICS ON AGN. 

If you are having trouble understanding what this means, please contact a moderator.

NO POLITICS ON AGN.

TESTING TESTING...

DO NOT QUOTE SOMEONE ELSE'S POLITICALLY MOTIVATED REPLY (or mention black refrigerator).

Things are out of stock because of shipping issues, manufacturing issues, distribution issues and over buying issues

Over buying issues are because people are waking up, and realize which way this government is trying to go full Marxist. And they are going at hyper speed. If anybody thinks the situation will get better soon? Or in the next year or so, you are delusional. It will get worse. 

Things are out of stock because of shipping issues, manufacturing issues, distribution issues and over buying issues

That's the half of the story you want to see... but you can't see me... he he he he. 'course you can't see any issue with WHO is in the supply chain or WHAT they are doing let alone WHY they are doing it... but that's all my imagination. Kind of like I am in your imagination. If you aren't paying attention anything can happen.

wacko.1614910456.gif

Bogle Old Vine Zinfandel is back in stock at the local liquor store, so things are beginning to look up. Vintage 2017, and only costs $9.50. It was rated #13 among the top 100 value wine picks for 2020. My local liquor store sells wine below most supermarket prices. No big selection, but they do special orders. I sometimes place case orders. Better than the $25 per bottle OVZ that I got at the "specialty" wine store that they recommended.

Also, try Alamos Malbec or Alamos Red Blend from Argentina. It costs me just over $10/bottle. Rated 90-91 points, which is fabulous for the price. Let the Malbec set for several hours after opening before drinking. It generally drinks better after setting overnight in the fridge after opening and drawing off a glass.

Just got a call from the local Ford dealer. The part that I ordered for my F-150 in January that was due to come in around early February arrived on March 8th. When it is hard to get F-150 parts, things are not too good. The first time I ever went to a Ford dealer where an F-150 part was not in stock. It's one reason I bought an F-150, as parts had always been previously instantly available. 339K miles and engine still runs like a top (4.6L 2Valve OHC) and does not burn oil. Tranny (4R70W) has never had a moment of trouble. And I drive on crappy Montana backroads. Eat your heart out, Ram owners.

I also noticed that Amazon is getting bold and too big for their britches. That sight used to be great and you could always find good prices. More and more lately Amazon is a rape fest with pricing. In my mind they can go pound sand for a variety of reasons but anymore their pricing sucks anyway.

I avoid Amazon.

Buy directly from the manufacturer's website.

Interesting.. came across this older article on Rangemaster offerings. Marketed by Daystate for supposed optimal performance in their guns (though made by JSB).. just like FX pellets, by JSB. So for sure dies are different. 

https://hardairmagazine.com/news/daystate-relaunches-full-range-of-rangemaster-pellets/

Thanks for that! Interesting that these are "latest tooling". I'm going to have a look at my energy where I've seen reduced performance. I'd like to do a comprehensive comparison, but I'm down to a few dozen JSBs.

GsT

Sounds like AGN moderators are limiting our freedom of speech huh? are we going to be canceled too?

Only to the extent you agreed to when you joined the AGN forum.

"The 3 Laws for AGN Members 

1) Any Member sharing injury, violence, insults, slander, politics, racism, religion, unauthorized advertising, profanity, obscenity, unsafe operation & handling, or illegal use of an airgun will have said content removed and be issued an administrative warning.

2) Violation of Law #1 will result in written notification of probation. Violation of probation will result in permanent removal of membership.

3) Airgun Nation Forum values humanity above all else. Before sharing, ask yourself if your contribution is in compliance with the 3 Laws."

The 3 LAWS

Waited 4 months for Crosman 14.3 gn .22cal pellets, finally got them for my Mrod SAM, out of stock EVERYWERE , really? Crosman pellets? they used to sit on shelves until they collected dust, order now and wait is the new deal with almost anything anymore, my rule is always order 2 of anything you like. Fishing lures, fireworks, shoes, scopes, anything. Order 2.