• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

More and more out of stock?

I only checked PA since for a good lot of shooters, they seem to be the be all/end all of buying and I only checked the pellets most likely to be bought by most shooters, those being H&N, JSB, AA and FX and found the following:

-H&N - 37 of 89 types are pre-order
-JSB - 42 of 46 types are now pre-order
-Air Arms - 3 of 9 types are pre-order
-FX - 7 of 13 types are pre-order

Wander the retailers and have a very long look yourself. Just random lame guess on my part but if PA is missing that many types of pellets so are the others although they did seem to have a very healthy stock of Crosman stuff.

Guns from most major brands have been mentioned in other threads on the difficulty trying to find them.

China is literally everywhere in our supply chain. That rifle made in Germany probably depends upon a stick of wood or a bit of teflon made in CCP. Who supplies the cheapest lead for pellets?

This year we spent seven thousand billion dollars of pretend💲 (7T) to prop up an economy we closed down last spring. We will print that out of thin air to pay the bills for the next couple of years. Five dollar a gallon gas IS in YOUR future. That means every product that has to be shipped over the highways will also double in price.

CCP knows this and They want those tariffs removed. It won't take much pressure to push this pig off the cliff at this point.

Third quarter is going to be the proverbial female dog. Hate to say I told you but several of us called this last March in OT while the hand ringers were running around with their hair on fire about masks.

This is what 4th generation warfare looks like.

China is literally everywhere in our supply chain. That rifle made in Germany probably depends upon a stick of wood or a bit of teflon made in CCP. Who supplies the cheapest lead for pellets?

This year we spent seven thousand billion dollars of pretend💲 (7T) to prop up an economy we closed down last spring. We will print that out of thin air to pay the bills for the next couple of years. Five dollar a gallon gas IS in YOUR future. That means every product that has to be shipped over the highways will also double in price.

CCP knows this and They want those tariffs removed. It won't take much pressure to push this pig off the cliff at this point.

Third quarter is going to be the proverbial female dog. Hate to say I told you but several of us called this last March in OT while the hand ringers were running around with their hair on fire about masks.

This is what 4th generation warfare looks like.

Exactly..it was all said in off topic..we were silenced on this forum.

I haven't noticed too much in terms of shortages (other than primers and powder, and that's pretty clearly attributable to renewed, huge, demand). OTOH, last weekend I popped in to AoA, and they didn't have the JSBs I wanted. Picked up some inferior "Rangemaster" instead. No 5 for 4 discount on those, either...

At any given time you could get a list of people griping about this or that no being available, but we in the U.S. are a long way from standing in bread lines.

GsT 

@GeneT Are "Rangemaster" really inferior to JSB? Thought they were the slightly premium in the JSB lineup(?). I know they are made by JSB (and you get slightly less pellets than equivalent JSB branded can). Dunno maybe they are inferior; def do confirm as am learning all this as we go. Lol. Thanks.

I think so. You get 30% fewer pellets (350 vs. 500) - I forgot to mention that - but they also seem to be inferior. Under magnification, there's a difference in the striations on the pellet skirt. The JSB-branded pellets have striations that run parallel to the bore / length of the pellet. The Rangemaster-branded pellet has striations that run around the diameter of the pellet. That part is obvious, and you could accurately sort one from the other with just that bit of information. Less distinct, I think the Rangemasters tend to have a larger parting line. It may just be a difference in molding technology, but there's a difference, and thus far the Rangemasters have not matched previous performance. They're not horribly off, but don't seem quite as good. 

GsT

Maybe the Rangemasters use their own die set at JSB, or perhaps they are still made on the old JSB die, where JSB has gone to a newer or different design die?

I have generally found the Rangemasters to shoot as described by GsT - Pretty good but just not quite as good as the JSBs.

OTOH I have one gun which shoots the Rangemasters better than the JSB's. Once again, not a lot, but noticeable.

Just makes more 'work' for us as it is another pellet we 'have' to test in order to fine best accuracy! 😉

But I won't exlude Rangemaster pellets from purchase if they are available and at a reasonable price. It is not like they are 'bad'.

Mod edit: Content removed. 

NO POLITICS ON AGN. 

Do NOT post political content. 

NO POLITICS ON AGN. 

Do not perpetuate political posts by responding to them. 

NO POLITICS ON AGN. 

If you are having trouble understanding what this means, please contact a moderator.

NO POLITICS ON AGN.

Black Referigerator? post that was deleted got wiped out too since I quoted yours I guess. My reply WASN'T political but I guess the QUOTE was.