More accurate crossman .22 domed or hollow point

@LarryB.
The Crosman dome(Ultra Mag) is more accurate in most airguns than the Crosman hollow point (Crosman Premier (CP)), especially in Crosman airguns. I'm basing this on accuracy tests I've done with my Marauder.22, Marauder pistol.22(Prod). Crosman 2240s and 2250s, vintage CO2 pistols (Mark 1,Crosman 600, and break barrels like a Beeman R9 though not its favorite. My Air Max pistol also prefers the Ultra mag over the CP in terms of pure accuracy. Count a QB 78 and Benjamin 392 in that bunch, too.

I will say this about a CP and that it's a killer. I've taken to many squirrels to count with a CP. It is also deadly on crows. I've found that PCPs that have more than 30 fpe(foot pounds energy) over power both pellets because they are both to light. JSB Jumbos 18.1g then becomes a .22 favorite.

"Kev"@LarryB.
The Crosman dome(Ultra Mag) is more accurate in most airguns than the Crosman hollow point (Crosman Premier (CP)), especially in Crosman airguns. I'm basing this on accuracy tests I've done with my Marauder.22, Marauder pistol.22(Prod). Crosman 2240s and 2250s, vintage CO2 pistols (Mark 1,Crosman 600, and break barrels like a Beeman R9 though not its favorite. My Air Max pistol also prefers the Ultra mag over the CP in terms of pure accuracy. Count a QB 78 and Benjamin 392 in that bunch, too.

I will say this about a CP and that it's a killer. I've taken to many squirrels to count with a CP. It is also deadly on crows. I've found that PCPs that have more than 30 fpe(foot pounds energy) over power both pellets because they are both to light. JSB Jumbos 18.1g then becomes a .22 favorite.
Thanks for the info, I always just bought the CPHP as opposed to the harder to find Ultra Mags in 22 cal just because the CPHP were cheaper and easier to find as well as the same 14.3 Gr weight. My 22 is accurate as is, but if I can tighten up the groups a tad at say 30 yards I am all for that.